09.

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
What A Night
𖣘ꨄ❤︎

"On the brighter side, you got it out of the way it's Friday night and we're going to have some fun tonight," Serena said as she set her concealer with her Laura Mercier setting powder.

"I mean, it wasn't bad Trent did me a solid one helping me. I'd never imagined that happening"

As we did our makeup together getting ready for the night, I was truly ready to unload from the long week that I had.

"You've been crushing on him for months. When will I ever get that lucky" she laughed, "I can't believe he's smart smart"

"Me too, makes me want to go digging to see what else I didn't know," I said as blended my foundation.

"Honestly you should, do you know if he's seeing anyone?" She asked.

"I'd want to think he isn't since his actions are giving single but you know men" I sighed.

I know it would be a smart decision to get in my investigative bag but I was too afraid of finding out something that would ruin everything. However, I couldn't think about that right now. Tonight's all about unwinding.

After getting ready and snapping a few pictures for our Instagram stories, Serena and I made our way to the party. As soon as we entered, the vibrant music and pulsating energy grabbed us. We mingled with the crowd, sipping on our drinks and enjoying the lively atmosphere.

It wasn't long before we caught the attention of some men at the party who found us attractive. They started sending over free drinks, and Serena, always the life of the party, graciously accepted, flashing her dazzling smile in return. Despite being relatively unknown myself, Serena's presence attracted some attention because of who her dad was, and I couldn't help but notice people occasionally recording or taking pictures of us.

As the night progressed, the party only seemed to get wilder. The music grew louder, and the dance floor became more crowded as people let loose. Serena and I joined in, losing ourselves in the rhythm and letting go of any inhibitions.

After a while, as the clock struck midnight, Serena suggested we take the party to the fanciest club in Madrid – Elixir. I had never been there before, but Serena spoke highly of it, so I was eager to experience it for myself. We hailed a cab and soon found ourselves standing in front of the grand entrance to the club.

As we stepped inside, the ambiance was immediately different from the party we had just left behind. The club exuded luxury and sophistication, with plush furnishings, dim lighting, and an exclusive VIP area. We made our way to the bar and ordered some drinks, taking in the surroundings.

Despite the late hour, the club was still bustling with activity. Celebrities and socialites mingled with the crowd, adding to the glamorous atmosphere. Serena seemed right at home in this environment, effortlessly charming everyone she encountered.

"Come, we aren't staying here, VIP is where the action is at. I'm trying to hook up with someone handsome and wealthy." She smiled, that was her thing. She always said she was too young to commit and the only way she'll know what she likes or wants is by exploring and this was her way.

"I thought they said it was full," I said trying to speak over the music.

"I doubt it, I'm sure it's just some baller or artiste trying to lock it down for themselves but I'm sure we can get in, I might know someone" she responded trying to go over the music as well, I know we won't have our voices when we wake tomorrow.