"Minxie?" Naruto spoke up, his blue eyes widening at the sight of me. "And Gaara... What are you all doing here?"

"We need to tell you what happened at the Gokage Summit," Temari replied, her tone one of strict business.

"What happened?" Yamato-sensei asked.

"Well, for starters, Danzo's even more of a jerk than I thought," I explained, crossing my arms over my chest, "Back in the village, I asked Luna to tell me where Sasuke was. She told me that he was planning on attacking the Gokage Summit, so I came to the Land of Iron in order to warn everyone. I ended up placing myself through a wall, but that's not really the point. When I tried to warn the Gokage, Danzo called me a liar. We later found out that he was manipulating me and Mifune so that we'd agree to make him the leader of the Allied Shinobi Forces."

"And then some freaky plant Akatsuki member popped in, telling us that Sasuke was at the Summit. Gaara tried to convince him to stop, but... It was useless. He destroyed the pillars and made the ceiling fall on top of us," Kankuro continued.

"When we got back upstairs, Madara appeared. He told us about his plan, Operation Tsuki no Me... He plans on reviving Ten Tails and becoming its Jinchuriki," Temari added.

"Ten Tails?" Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He's some freaky combination of all the Biju that the Creator sent to destroy humanity hundreds of years ago," I answered. "Yeah, apparently, the spirit I'm hosting hates everyone. It really explains why I'm not a people person." I shrugged. "Anyway, once Madara becomes Ten Tails' Jinchuriki, he's going to cast an infinite Tsukuyomi that places all of the humans on Earth under his genjutsu."

"He wants to create a world where peace exists as an illusion," Gaara continued. "And he's declared war on us all."

"Which is why the Raikage sent me to pass on this news to you, Kakashi-sensei," I finished. "Konoha needs to get its act together, starting with naming a new Hokage."

"I can't believe the Summit got so chaotic," Yamato-sensei muttered. "I guess Danzo really isn't..."

"I'm not too hot about being named Hokage... Even with circumstances being what they are," Kakashi-sensei said. "I still need to go back to Konoha and discuss all of this with the others first."

"Madara announced that he was going to declare war!" Temari reminded. "We don't have all the time in the world."

"I don't think it'll take long to get everyone's consent... So let's have them proceed as if you'll be confirmed as Hokage, Kakashi," Yamato-sensei advised. 

"Since it'd be worse if Madara strikes the first move, and we're forced to go on the defensive because we're slow to reply."

"Well, we don't know that yet..." Kakashi-sensei muttered. He looked back at Naruto, and I followed his gaze.

I felt my heart break when I saw Naruto's expression. He was staring at the snow-covered ground, his blue eyes filled with sorrow. If it was tearing me apart to hear about all Sasuke had done again, I couldn't imagine what it was doing to Naruto.