Alba turned a corner and when I was about to do the same, I almost bumped into another customer. “Oh, I'm sorry.” I apologized and sheepishly looked at the older lady who I had almost knocked over.

When I focused back in front of me, Alba was gone. I cursed myself for losing her, trying to come up with a strategy to find her faster.

“You can run, but you can't hide. I'll find you.” I mumbled to myself once I saw Alba tucked away behind a rack of clothes. Slowly I tiptoed towards it, aiming my Nerf gun at her and when I was close enough I started shooting.

"Aaaah!" Alba shrieked in surprise and the girl rushed off, shooting at me.

That's how an innocent act of shooting an arrow at my head turned into a full blown war. Arrows were flying around the aisles from left to right. We both were so consumed with our battle that we hadn't noticed an employee coming over.

“Eleanore Marie Queen! Drop that gun!” My eyes instantly widened at the sound of that voice. I could recognize that voice everywhere.

"Hey, Miss Thompson.” I spun around, my arms behind my back and a sheepish smile on my face.

Everyone knew Kate Thompson. Miss Thompson was an older lady in her early fifties that lived in my neighborhood and who worked here at the store. In her free time she volunteered at our local school. She was known as a sweet and very kind woman and as years went by she became friends with my mom.

“Long time no see.” I grinned. Alba had shuffled over and by now she stood behind me.

“Drop the gun.” She repeated herself and pointed at the gun in my hand.

“Right.” I slowly put down the gun. “Sorry.” I grinned at the woman but she just shook her head, not impressed by my shenanigans. Alba did the same and placed down the small nerf gun.

“After so many years, you're still causing trouble wherever you go.” She tried to keep a straight face but soon a smile broke out on her face and pulled me in a hug.

“Good to see you again Ellie. It's been awhile.” The dark haired woman mumbled into my shoulder.

“Now, get out of my store.” Her once so smiling face suddenly turned serious with a big glare. She grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to the exit.

“Ah, that hurts. I'll walk, I'll walk.” I complained and swatted her hands away. This time it was me who was glaring at her.

Alba simply stood there with big, widened eyes. The girl was in shock but most of all confused. I turned around to face her again and introduced the two.

“Alba, this is Miss Thompson. An old family friend who I forgot works here.” I rolled my eyes at the last part of the introduction but the older lady had a proud look on her face.

“Miss Thompson, this Alba, my friend from Spain.” I spun around again and gestured to the youngest Putellas.

“She does not look like a football player.” Miss Thompson looked Alba up and down confused. Alba was quick to agree with her. “God no. Definitely not a football player. My sister is.” Alba politely held out her hand for miss Thompson to shake.

“I like this one.” Kate grabbed Alba’s hand with a friendly smile. “It's nice to meet you.”

Kate let go of Alba and instantly glared at me again. “Now get out of my store.”

“Fine.” I gave in and rolled my eyes. Alba chuckled at my childlike behavior but one glare from Kate made her shut right up.

“Just like old times.” the older one grumbled and rolled her eyes.