Chapter 47

"You did it Jay" Jude said kissing the top of my head and the nurse gave me the baby, "she's beautiful" I smiled at Jude and he nodded.
"I love you, and I'm so proud of you" Jude said,
"thank you, I love you too" I replied. "Well done Jaylee" Denise smiled.
"Thank you"

"So what are you naming her?" The doctor asked us excitedly, "Jayla savannah Bellingham" Jude smiled. "That's a Lovley name" the doctor said before handing Jude a form to fill out, just then Jayla started to cry, "shh, shhh it's okay" I said softly stroking the side of her face.

"I think she's hungry" the nurse said and I nodded lifting the blanket slightly to feed her, wich soon quieted her down. "There all done" Jude smiled handing the doctor the clipboard,
"Perfect, I'll jut go deliver this now" the doctor smiled walking out the room.

"I'll go tell everyone, I think Mark has arrived" Denise smiled at me and I nodded, "do you want to hold her?" I asked Jude as she started crying a little again and he nodded. "Hey baby girl" Jude said softly picking her up before sitting down with her, "she's going to be a daddy's girl" I laughed watching Jayla instantly calm down after being with Jude.

After a few minutes the door opened and Denise walked in followed by mark and to my surprise Austin, "Austin!" I exclaimed as he began to laugh and came round to give me a hug.
"Hi sis" he replied then, stepping out the way to allow mark to do the same,
"Vanessa, Jobe and Jadon took Jeremiah to the park, he was getting impatient" Mark said answering my question before I could even ask it.

"How are you feeling?" Austin asked,
"Tired" I sighed.
"Yeah you look it" Austin joked,
"Your lucky I'm to tired to slap you right now" I said and he laughed.
"What's her name?" Austin then asked looking at Jayla who mark was now holding,
"Jayla savannah bellingham" I said as Austin let out a small gasp.

"She would love that, she always said she didn't mind the gender when you were pregnant with Jeremiah but we all secretly knew she wanted a girl" Austin said and I nodded.
"She is definitely so proud of you, dad is too" Austin said making me realise, "does dad know?" I asked.

"He does, he wanted to come, it's just it's hard for him you know" Austin said and I nodded,
Part of me wanted to burst into tears but it's almost like all my tears had been used up.
"Do you want to hold her?" Denise then asked Austin and he nodded, gently picking Jayla up for out of Denise's arms. "Hey, im your uncle Austin" he smiled excitedly, making me smile to as I knew he was so excited to see the baby but chose to talk to me first.

"Jobe said there in there way back now" Jude said looking at his phone, making me smile and Jude took my hand. "You okay?" He asked and I smiled and nodded, "you?" I asked back,
"Yeah I'm good" he smiled.

#####

"Careful JJ" I heard a voice say making me wake up, I hadn't even realised I had fallen asleep.
I saw Jeremiah pulling Jobe into the room making me laugh, "hey Jeremiah come here" Jude said. I looked and saw he was holding Jayla again and Jeremiah walked over excitedly.

"Do you want to hold her?" Jude asked Jeremiah and he nodded excitedly, I watched Jude pick Jeremiah up with his spare hand and place him on his knee. He then placed Jayla in Jeremiah's hand but still making sure he had a hold of her just in case, "you're a big brother now" I smiled at him. "She so small!" Jeremiah then explained grabbing her hand, "careful JJ" Denise asked.

I then watch as Vanessa took a picture of them as Jadon came over to me, "Jaylee" he smiled giving me a hug. "Congratulations" the the continued,
"Thank you Jadon, God knows what would have happened if you didn't come" I laughed and so did he before moving out the way so Jobe and Vanessa could give me a hug.

After a while Everyone went home and it was just Jude, me, denise and of course Jayla the doctor had just giving us the okay to go home.

Jude helped me get changed whilst Denise picked up everything we need, "you ready?" Jude asked and I nodded. I slowly stood up with Jude's help before Denise came and took over as Jude carried Jayla out in his carrier.

I watched as he walked out holding her, how quickly time had flied it has almost been 4 years since a young teenage boy who had just made his debut for Birmingham city was walking out carrying Jeremiah. We were both so scared and clueless we didn't know how to raise a baby but we got through it together.

Now, four years later, Jude is 20, the top goal scorer from Madrid and no we're not the perfect parents but I know we are going to be just fine.

######

Sorry it's only short

I don't have motivation

Kind of wrote this to get my mind of something