Chapter 32 part 1

JAYLEES POV

Today Mia, Tolami and I were going to the England training group and it was an open practice for the players families. I haven't exactly told Jude I was coming but even if I tried to he would just ignore it, Jeremiah keeps asking for him but I have to keep saying he's busy with work so I'm glad He'll finally get to see Jude. I got in my car and drove to Tolami house first, I beeped my horn and she came out and got in the front seat, "Hey girl, how you doing?" She smiled.
"I'm good thanks you?" I asked,
"All good" she smiled back before Turing around to Jeremiah, "hello JJ" she smiled.
"Hello Auntie Tolami!" He exclaimed back waving his small rabbit teddy around, "oh wow! Who's that?" Tolami asked.
"It's Rex!" Jeremiah's smiled excitedly,
"Wow that's a nice name" Tolami smiled back.

Shortly after we arrived at Mia's house and he came out and got in the back with Jeremiah and then we drove off to the training ground wich only took a few minutes. Once we arrived I got Jeremiah out the car and walked over to the rest of the families, everyone was gathered round chatting as the players had not come out yet.
"It's been a while since I've been here" Mia said and I nodded, "it look no different though" Tolami said and we both agreed.

"Jaylee" I heard a familiar voice from behind me,
"Jobe! I didn't know you were coming!" I exchanged giving him a hug. "Yeah, I didn't expect to see you here" he replied as Jeremiah reached out for him, "hey JJ" he laughed and Jeremiah gave him a hug. "Does Jude know your here?" Jobe asked and I shook my head,
"It will surprise him that's for sure" I laughed.
"I'm sorry about him, I tried to speak to him but-" Job said but I cut him, "it's okay I understand" I smiled and he nodded.

"When's daddy coming?" Jeremiah asked impatiently, "he'll be coming soon, have you missed him?" Jobe asked and he nodded sadly.
"He's been very busy with work so it's good to finally see him!" I said excitedly to Jeremiah and he nodded. I then looked up giving Jobe a knowing look and he smiled sympathetically,
"I haven't told my parents about him, I wanted them to enjoy here holiday but when they come back my mum will sort Jude out" Jobe laughed and I nodded smiling a little bit.

The players all then began to come out and headed to there families, Jude looked at the crowd and noticed Jobe before realising he was with me and Jeremiah causing his smile to drop, Jobe put Jeremiah in the grass and he ran over to Jude. Jude had a big smile on his face and picked him up giving him a kiss and Jeremiah kicked his legs excitedly. I get a small pain in my stomach and felt a bit weak so I went and took at seat on one of her benches and just watched from there,
I saw Jude quickly look at me before walking over to Jobe. They exchanged a few words and then Jude gave Jeremiah back to Jobe as he had to go train, the pain in my stomach had worsened a little but I didn't think to muh off it.

Everyone then came and sat down in the seats near by as we watched them train, "did you see daddy JJ?" Tolami asked and he nodded excitedly, I felt real bad for him as he loves Jude so much and he was struggling to understand why Jude wants here even though I told him it was for work. "Look at Declan" I laughed as he did kick up with his bum making Jeremiah burst out laughing. "That man isn't normal" Mia laughed and we all agreed, "I have to admit it is quite impressive" Jobe then said making us all laugh. The pain in my stomach had gradually began to feel worse whilst watching then train and to be honest I was starting to get worried.

"Hey you okay?" Jobe said snapping me out of my thoughts, "huh? Yeah" I smiled at him,
"Okay I'm going to take Jeremiah to the bathroom but it will be lunch soon anyway" Jobe said and I nodded. We went back to watching the players and then the coach blew his whistle and they all gathered round him, "You guys ready to go get lunch?" Tolami asked and we both nodded, I was hoping these pains were just to do with me being hungry. I went to stood up but I felt sharp pain across my stomach like someone had sliced it with a knife making me drop back down on to my seat and hold my belly.

"Shit are you okay Jay?" Mia asked sitting back down next to me but I couldn't speak as the pain was unbearable, "Jaylee what's happening?." Tolami said worriedly, "my stomach" I just about managed to get out, "I'll go get help!" Mia exclaimed running of into the food hall.

Jadon's pov:

Me and Reece were walking to go get lunch when we bumped into Mia looking around worriedly, "hey, wow, what happened?" Reece said holding her arm, "Jaylee, she... her stomach is hurting real bad" Mia said quickly as we both looked at her in shock. "Okay calm down, I'll get the medic you go back with Jadon" Recce said giving her a quick hug before walking off. Me and Mia both walked quickly back to Jaylee, she was struggling to breath and Tolami panicking next to her wasn't helping.

"Hey Jay" I said softly grabbing her attention,
"Take deep breaths, the medic is on the way" I said. "You alright?" I then asked Tolami who was still looking well panicked and she nodded nervously as Mia hugged her. "you need to get to the hospital, can you stand?" I then asked her and she shook her head. Just then Reece came back with a disappointed look, "she's gone for lunch" he said making me internally cuss.
"Can you call an ambulance?" I then asked Reece and he nodded, "Jaylee keep breathing in and out" I said taking her hand as her pain seemed to worsen. "What!" Reece then shouted angrily on the phone, "how can an ambulance not come for 30 minutes the baby could be dying!" He shouted and Jaylee started panicking even more.

"No, no, he's just saying that because he's trying to make them come, you'll be okay Jay" I said to her but I think it went in one ear and out the other. "I think we're going to have to take you to the hospital ourself, I'll carry you" I said to Jaylee but she still wasn't listening at all. I looked over to Reece and he shook his head negatively, "Jaylee, need to pick up okay?" I said and she nodded. I moved her forward on the seat and put on hand under her knees at the other around my back, "you good?" Reece asked me and I nodded.

I carried Jaylee out and sat her in my car and did up her seatbelt as Jobe came running over, "I'll come" he said and I nodded. We got in the car and I was driving quickly to the hospital and I was for sure going to get a few tickets but I didn't care.

Jayles pov:
We were driving to the hospital and I realised Jeremiah was with Jobe but obviously he isn't anymore, "where's Jeremiah?" I cried,
"He's okay, he's with Jude" Jobe said reassuringly and I nodded. I really miss Jude, I really want him to be here with me right now but I'm sure he couldn't even care less, another sharp pain slashed across my stomach and I held it making me cry out in pain. "It's okay we're almost there" Jadon said to me,
"I want jude" I cried not even realising what I said before it was to late but I was just in to much pain to care.

There was a moment of silence and I saw both the boys look at each other but then we turnt into the hospital, Jadon stopped right in front of the door and Jobe ran into the hospital and quickly came back out with a nurse and a wheel chair. Jadon also got out the car and opened the door,
"Hey is it alright if we get you in this chair then we can get you checked out?" The nurse said and I shook my head as I was in to much pain to move, "Jay come on, I know it hurts but you've got this" Jadon said to me and I looked up at him shaking my head as tears rolled down my check, u was letting everyone down."We'll help you" Jobe said reaching out my hand and I took it, he supported my back and I stood up before sitting in the wheelchair were the nurse pushed me inside the hospital and to a room.

####
😳😳😳

Not jaylees lucky day at all😬