Chapter 46

THREE DAYS LATER
JAYLLE'S POV

"Uncle Jobe please come play football with me!" Jeremiah begged pulling Jobes arm, "okay" Jobe laughed standing up and I gave him a small smile. I watched back to the tv where it was showing footage of the England's team victory parade, the streets were packed as all the players danced and celebrated on the bus.

I saw Jude yesterday and he was the happiest man on the planet, he didn't stop smiling once and I'm sure his jaw must of been aching. I knew this meant so much for him, not only did he score the goal that won his country the Euros, it was one of the best goals I and everyone else had ever seen, I was so proud of him.

"My back is killing me" I said to Denise whilst taking paracetamol, "how about you go rest for a bit?" She suggested and I nodded, I was exhausted.

"Need any help?" She then asked and I got up,
No I'll be okay thank you" I replied and she nodded, "okay sleep well, call me if you need anything" Denise smiled.
"I will thank you" I replied, I walked up the stairs and into my bed room, I was the baby bag at the side of my bed ready. Every time I see it, it reminds me not long to go now.

I fell asleep for an hour and a half and it was now 4pm, I woke up to pains in my stomach, I thought it was the normal stomach tightening I sometimes get until, I stood up and felt water running down my leg, "shit!"

I picked up the phone and called Denise and then heard her coming up the stairs quickly without answering, "hey, are you al-" she began speaking before she saw the water stain on my grey joggers and me sat in pain holding my belly.
"Oh gosh, is it happening?" She asked and I nodded, "of course it's happening right now, Mark and Jobe have just taken Jeremiah to this indoor play area that's an hour away" she said.

I was about to reply when I felt another contraction, "owww" I cried,
"Shhh, deep breaths Jay, I need to call someone I- er-" She panicked picking up her phone. I realised that she had hurt her back a few days ago so she wouldn't be able to help me down the stairs.

"I'll call an ambulance" she said and I grabbed her hand waiting for the pain to lessen before talking, "it's okay, Call Jadon, he's nearby and said he will help when ever" I replied and she nodded. "Yeah okay, can I have your phone?" She asked and I nodded looking over to the bedside talk and she nodded picking it up and walking out the room.

"He's coming" Denise replied and I nodded,
"How close are your contractions?" She asked,
"Getting more often" I replied and she nodded sitting down next to me. "Have you called Jude?" I asked wanting him to be here with me, "shit. No I haven't sorry" she said picking up her phone and walking out the room.

I also then heard the doorbell rang and soon enough Jadon came in the room, "hey Jay" he replied looking at me scared as I just smiled at him not being able to get a word out. "Okay" he said sitting down next to me, "can you walk or do you need me to lift you?" He asked.

"I can walk, it's good to keep moving" I said whilst still in pain looking at Denise and she nodded, "okay, put your arm around me" he said and I nodded listing to him. He slowly helped me up and walked me downstairs and into the front garden when I got another contraction and had to stop, "you good?" He asked helping me sit down on the wall.

"I forgot how much this hurts" I cried and Jadon sighed, "it's okay, you've got this" he said and I shrugged because I just knew this was about to hurt a hell of a lot more. "I'm good" I said and Jadon nodded helping me back up and we got in the car, "do you have a bag or something?" He asked. "Yeah, it's the big one in my bedroom, thank you Jadon" I replied,
"Of course" he said walking back off into the house.

"Where are you Jude?" I cried to myself as I was in so much pain and the only person that could make this a little more bearable was him.
Soon Jadon appeared again with Denise following him and they both got in the car,
"Is Jude coming?" I asked.
"I keep calling him Jay, he's not picking up, I'm sure I will get a hold of him soon" she replied and I nodded as even more tears rolled down my face.