Chapter 17

2 DAYS LATER

"Uncle Jadon!" Jeremiah screamed giving Jadon a hug as I opened the door, "Hey JJ how was Spain?" Jadon asked picking him up, "So fun, I saw dolphins and played football on a team!" Jeremiah exclaimed, "Wow that's sound fun!" Jadon replied before hugging me with his spare arm.

"Hey Jaylee how are things with you?" He asked and I smiled,
"Yeah things are good thanks."

Jude then walked down the stairs and came to the door, "Hey Jadon" he smiled excitedly giving him a bro hug, "Jude my brother great to see you again" Jadon smiled back, "you guys ready?" He asked and we all nodded walking out to his car.

Every time the boys where on international break we always meet up with the group as someone is always busy other wise, we got in Jadons car and drive to Jesse's mums house who kindly offered to look after Jeremiah with hope.
"You been a good boy okay?" I said to Jeremiah stood at Jesse's door, "I will" he nodded.
"Good boy, I love you, now go have fun" I smiled giving him a kiss in the check, "bye mummy, love you" he replied giving me a hug before running of inside.

"Thanks so much for this" I said standing back up to Jesse's mum, "of course, I love having him round" she smiled, "I hope you enjoy your night"
"Thank you, you too I hope he's no trouble" I said giving her and hug before going back to the car with Jesse.

We arrived at the restaurant walked in and said hi to everyone before taking our seats, I sat next to Mia and Tolami.

"Hey girl, how have you been" Mia smiled, "Not to bad what about you?" I replied. "Yeah I've been good thanks, but we should meet up more often even if the boys can't come" she smiled and me and tolami both agreed.

"Me and Mia are desperate to ask, did anything else happen between you and Jude after the flight?" Tolami asked quietly. "Oh gosh how do you know?" I groaned. "Trent told us, he told everyone and there dogs" Tolami laughed, "of course he did" I replied rolling my eyes.

"You never answered the question Jaylee..." Mia then said raising one eyebrow and they both leaned in closer. "No nothing" I laughed,
"Nothing?" Tolami asked shocked and I shook my head "nooo" I laughed.

"Okay but you have feelings for him right?" Mia asked, "can we not talk about this here guys" I laughed quietly and they shook their heads, "answer our question first, don't think we can't see you changing the conversation" Tolani replied. "Okay maybe just abit" I said before burying my head in my hands, "I knew it!" Mia exclaimed loudly and everyone looked over.

"Knew what?" Recce asked Mia,
"No, no nothing you boys go back to chatting" she laughed awkwardly but everyone stayed silent. I looked to Jude and we both bursted out laughing making everyone else laugh too, thankful the waiter came and ordered everyone's food making everyone forget about it.

"That was close" Mia laughed and I agreed,
"Anyway anything excited with you guys?" I asked and a massive smile appeared on Mia's face. "Omg what?" Tolami asked.
"Me and Reece are going to the Bahamas soon" she smiled and we both gasped, "you think he's going to propose?" I asked excitedly and she shrugged, "who knows but it will be pretty romantic" she smiled excitedly and we both squealed. "You guys are going to have a great time" to Tolami grinned and I nodded.

Our food then came and we ate it, it was so good and after we decided to play a few drinking games before going home.

Jude was staying at my house tonight as all his stuff is still there and it was easier for the cab driver to drop us at one place.

We got out the uber and thanked the driver before walking up the steps, I turnt to open the door but when doing so I hit Jude with my bag and he stumbled back falling into the bush, I bursted out laughing and had to drop to the floor as I was laughing so much. I soon stoped had stop laughing enough to stand up to my feet and help Jude, "finally" he sighed trying to get up.
"That's was to funny" I laughed, "are you that drunk?"

"What no I just was leaning on the door unbalanced and wasn't expecting to be pushed over" Jude explained and I laugh, "mhm" I said before turning around and opening the door.

"Im starving you wanna order food?" I asked Jude and he nodded, getting his phone out, "it's okay I've got it" I smiled and he shook he head, "let me, your letting me stay here" he said.
"Okay but this is technically your house?" I laughed. "Just let me Jaylee" Jude said snatching my phone and using his.

We ordered our food and waited for it to come and sat at the island eating it, "I need to shower, I stink of alcohol and my sheets are fresh" I yawned standing up and Jude followed, "yeah me too"

I walked up to the bathroom and he followed very close behind me the whole way up, "what you want to go first?" I asked and he shook his head,
"Okay I'll go, then" I laughed walking in but Jude stopped me.

"I can't shower alone, what if I fall again?" He asked and I looked at him, "you said you was just unbalanced" I replied. "Yeah and what if I get unbalanced in the shower?" He asked making me roll my eyes, "come on then" I said and he smirked.

############
Bit short and I Dont like this🧍🏼‍♀️

But anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed🫶🏻🫶🏻

Don't forget to vote and comment!!