Chapter 24

3 WEEKS LATER

Jude had Christmas off so we were both flying home to England and we had just arrived at the station, we had planned both the families to meet so we could tell them about the baby.
Nothing much has changed with the baby, I still feel a bit sick in the morning but the medicine helps, there's no bump yet but I have started feeling very emotional and the mood swings are madd.

We walked out the airport and saw Jobe waiting with Austin, "uncle jobe!" Jeremiah exclaimed running up to jobe and giving him a hug.
"Hey JJ how you doing?" Jobe laughed picking him up. "Hey what about me!" Austin complained to Jeremiah. "It's because I'm Jeremiah's favourite" jobe said sticking his tongue out to Austin and Jeremiah laughed.

"Uhm hi guys" I finally said after me and Jude were completely ignored, "oh hey guys!" Austin smiled giving me a hug before dapping up Jude.
I then gave Jobe a hug and we all went back to the car.

The drive from the airport to Denise's house wasn't to far and we arrived shortly, we said hello to everyone before all sitting in the living room,
"So what did you guys get up to in Madrid?" Mark asked and I thought for a second,
"Lots of stuff really, hang out with friends, went on a few trips to see stuff and Jeremiah as joined a few clubs" Jude smiled and they all nodded.

"What clubs have you joined JJ?" My dad asked,
"I play football!" He smiled excitedly,
"That's cool buddy, do you want to be like daddy some day?" My dad then said and he nodded.
"Jeremiah has been learning a bit of Spanish aswell haven't you?" I smiled.
"No way! Tell me something in Spanish JJ!" Denise exclaimed.
"hola mi nombre es jeremías!" Jeremiah smiled proudly."Well done! What dose that mean?" Denise asked."It's hello my name is Jeremiah! My friend jody taught me it!" He exclaimed and Denise smiled.

Jeremiah was really getting really tired so I went upstairs and put him to good use to sleep for a bit before coming back downstairs where Mark had just finished telling a story time of a concert he had been to recently.

"So what else did you guys do in Spain? You didn't tell us much?" Denise asked and I looked to Jude not knowing weather it was a good time or not but he was already looking at me and nodded, "erm guys there's actually something we would like to tell you guys" I smiled nervously as I felt Jude holding my hand,
"Jaylee is pregnant" Jude smiled finishing of my sentence and everyone gasped looking at us in shock.

"Say something then" I laughed awkwardly and Denise came running over squealing giving me a hug, "congratulations!" She exclaimed before turning to Jude. My dad walked over to me and gave me a big hug, "congrats, I'm proud of you jay" he smiled and I hugged him a bit tighter,
"Mum would be proud of you too" then them said, "thank you dad, I try to make her and you proud everyday" I replied as a single tear fell down my check and he nodded kissing my head.

I then went and hugged Jobe and Mark before, going to Austin "congrats sis" he smiled giving me a hug messing up my hair, "stop bro" I complained pushing him off me as he laughed.
"Do you have a picture?" He then asked and I nodded getting it out my bag and showing Austin. "Wow" he exclaimed studying the picture,
"Let's hope I'm this one's favourite uncle" he laughed looked to Jobe and I rolled my eyes before passing the picture to my dad.

Jeremiah then came into the room with a grumpy look on his face, "you guys are noisy" he complained and I laughed, "Sorry my baby, come sit here I want to show you something" I smiled tapping the bit of sofa between me and Jude.
I gave Jeremiah the ultrasound picture and he looked at it confused, "do you know what that is?" Jude asked and Jeremiah shook his head,
"That's your baby brother or sister" Jude then smiled.

"No it's not, that's not a baby" Jeremiah said not quiet understanding and Jude laughed a bit,
"That's because the baby is only small JJ, their in your mummy's belly right now and will soon come out when he's bigger" Denise explained and he looked at me, "there's a baby in your belly?" He asked and I nodded,
"Yeah it's your baby brother or sister, and when they're a bit bigger you'll be able to play with them" I exclaimed and he smiled excitedly before hugging me.

"How long till there ready to play with me?" He then asked, "not for a while" I laughed and he frowned.

"Right we best go get ready" Jude said standing up and I nodded, following him upstairs. We were going to Trent's house tonight but Jeremiah isn't coming so he's staying with Denise and Mark. I got changed into a black dress and didn't my hair before putting in my jewellery and I was ready to go.

We went downstairs and said goodbye to everyone before driving to Trent's house and knocking on the door. We walked in and everyone was pretty much there apart from Reiss, we said hello to everyone before we took a seat in the sofa.

We were sat around talking at it was now 8 but Reiss still wasn't here yet, "please can we just order now, I'm starving" Jesse complained and Trent shook his head, "we have to wait for Reiss, he won't be long now" he said and everyone let out a small groan. "I'm Here, I'm Reece!" Reece smiled, "ahahah very funny" Trent faked laughed.
"Come on man it's Reiss' fault he's late why do we have to suffer?" Jude then joined in,
"Yeah come on, you can make a pregnant person suffer" Jadon said and me and Jude both looked at him in shock and so did everyone else.

"I mean like... I erm.. I'm sorry guys" Jadon panicked, I looked around the room and everyone had the same shocked expression on their face. "Sorry, I'm late I-" Reiss said walking in the room but stopped when he noticed the silence.  "Your pregnant?" Mia asked and I nodded, she let out a squeal and came running to hug me, "congratulations, I cant believe it!" She exclaimed, "Thank you I laughed."

"Wait what's going on?" reiss asked confused as very got u to congratulate us, "Jaylee and Jude are having another baby, I might of accidentally spoilt the surprise" Jadon laughed, Reiss looked at me before running and giving me a hug wich made me laugh.

We all sat down and Trent picked up his phone,
"Sorry Jay, I would have order sooner if I knew, at least Reiss is here now" he laughed picking up the paper of everyone's orders.
"Yeah, how come Jadon knew before us all?" Tolami asked pretending to be a little upset,
"Jadon was with us in Spain when we found out" I smiled and they nodded. "I mean Jadon what happens to putting all the info we find out in the group chat?" Marcus asked.
"It was their business to tell you guys" Jadon shrugged and I looked at him raising one eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I held it in for so long, I wasn't think it Just came out"  he apologised hugging me and Jude, "it's okay" I laughed a little and so did Jude.

"I can't belive you guys have that group chat about us" Jude laughed,
"Well it worked didn't it?" Trent said we both shrugged, "God that group chat drove me up the wall, Trent had these strict rules and is someone didn't follow it they would be kicked out" Tolami complained. "It was my job a the group Admin" he smiled proudly and everyone shook my head.

We all ate our food and sat around talking, it was about 10:30 and I started to feel very tired, I laid my head in Jude shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, "you okay bae?" He asked and I nodded,
"You tired?" He then asked and I nodded again whilst yawning. "Okay I'll take you home" he said softly, "no it's okay, we can stay" I insisted but he shook his head. "You can barley keep you eyes open, we're going home" he said, I was to tired to Protest and to be honest I wanted to go home.

"We're going to go now, Jaylee exhausted" Jude laughed and everyone nodded, Jude took my hand and helped me stand up as we said goodbye to everyone and then Trent walked us to the door. "Sorry for leaving earlier Trent, thank you for having me" I smiled weakly giving him a hug,
"No problem, thank you for coming and congratulations again" he smiled back before saying bye to Jude.

We got in the car and I just broke down crying,
"Hey what's up?" Jude asked rubbing my thigh,
"I don't know" I cried and he nodded.
"You're just tired Baby" he said softly and I nodded wiping some of my tears away. "Sorry I made you leave early" I sniffed and Jude shook his head, "don't be silly, I wanted to leave anyway all that travelling and meeting everyone had tired me out" he laughed and I nodded.

We decided to stay at Jude's parents house tonight as Jeremiah was already asleep, our stuff was all her and we were both exhausted.

############
School tomorrow😰

I've got mocks next week so might not post as much🤘

Hope you enjoyed😚