Chapter 13

2 WEEKS LATER
JAYLEES POV

"Wow, Jude this house is amazing!" I exclaimed as we drove in the driveway. Jude had just picked us up from the airport and I was staying a week in Madrid whilst Jeremiah was staying two.

"It's like a palace!" Jeremiah exclaimed opening the window and looking out making Jude laugh. He parked the car and we all went out, and Jeremiah ran ahead knocking on the door.

"Hey JJ" Mark exclaimed opening the door and hugging him, "Hello grandad!" Jeremiah replied before Mark turned to greet me.

We walked into the house and my draw dropped there was a massive entry with a huge chandelier and wide stairs, "It's amazing isn't it!" Denise exclaimed and I nodded.
"Do you guys want a tour?" Jude asked and I nodded picking up Jeremiah.

Jude led us around the house it had a swimming pool, pool table, cinema room 5 a side pitch in his garden downstairs and a massive room upstairs. He showed me where I would be sleeping before we went to Jeremiah's room.

"Okay read to see your room Jeremiah?" Jude asked and he nodded excitedly, "Okay close your eyes" Jude laughed taking his hand. I walked into the room and gasped, it was massive and even had a climbing frame in it.

"Ready Open your eyes!" Jude exclaimed and Jeremiah opened his eyes, "Wow I love it!" he cheered looking around at everything. "What do you say to daddy Jj?" I asked and he went running over to Jude to hug him, "Thank you, Daddy!" I smiled, "Of course anything for you my boy" Jude replied kissing his head.

We went downstairs to Jude's family and Jobe was now awake as it was only 9 when we arrived, "Good morning" I smiled when I saw him and he got up to hug us, "Moring Jaylee, Hey Jeremiah" he smiled.
"Hello! I've got a new room!" Jeremiah exclaimed grabbing Jobe's hand and spinning around.
"Did you!" Jobe exclaimed and Jeremiah nodded, "Come look Uncle Jobe!" he said dragging him up the stairs.

"This is so crazy!" I exclaimed taking a seat on the sofa next to Jude, "I can't believe it, all my dreams are coming true" Jude nodded as his parents looked at him proudly, "You worked for this, you deserve it, son" Mark said and Denise nodded, "We are very proud of you."

I looked at Jude and he had a huge smile on his face as he got up and gave his parents a hug making me smile too. His dad was right when I first meant Jude, I didn't care where my future would take me but he was always so focused and worked so hard for everything he wanted, I guess that was what I loved most about him, he never gave up, Even with the unexpected pregnancy at 17.

"I need to get going I can't be late for my debut!" Jude laughed nervously and we all nodded. "Good luck my baby, I'm sure we will see you before the match but just in case" Denise smiled kissing his cheek. "Thank you, mum, I'll see you" Jude smiled before turning to his dad and hugging him before hugging me. "See you guys at the stadium" he smiled,

"Yeah, have fun changing?" I said and Jude looked at me confused, "Have fun changing?" he asked and I shrugged, "I don't know what you do all these hours before a match"
"What do you think we change for 5 hours?" he laughed and I laughed, "We'll I don't know, what do you do?" I asked.
"We practise, go through tactics, eat, warm up, and a lot more than just change" He explained excitedly and I nodded whilst smiling about how excited he was, "Well enjoy that!"
"Thank you" he laughed.

Jude said goodbye to Jeremiah and Jobe before leaving for the stadium where we would go later. "Mummy, can we go in the pool?" Jeremiah asked me, "I don't know you'll have to ask Grandad" I replied and he ran over to Mark.

"Please can we go in the pool!" he asked and Mark laughed, "Of course you can, but you'll have to see if Uncle Jobe or Mummy will go in with you"
"Yay! Thank you!" he cheered, "It's alright" Mark laughed,
"Mummy, Uncle Jobe will you come with me?" he asked and we both nodded, "Come on then" I said taking his hand to go and get him into his swimming costume.

#######

We arrived at the stadium to see Jude, the match started at 7:45 so I made sure Jeremiah had a nap after swimming, we were now being led by a man to the changing room where we could see the players for a while.

"Here you go, enjoy guys!" the man smiled walking away and leaving us at the changing room door, I pushed it open and there was a load of people standing around chatting. I stood out of the way and let Densis lead the way as we walked to find Jude, we walked to his place but he was there.

"Hello, are you looking for Jude?" asked us and we nodded, "I could tell, he's your brother? You look so alike" he smiled at Jobe, "Yeah, I get that a lot but I don't see it" Jobe replied and we all looked at him disapprovingly.

"Hello!" Jeremiah then said something for the first time, "Oh hello what's your name?" the player asked. "I'm Jeremiah!" he smiled, "ah nice to meet Jeremiah, I'm Vini Jr!" he smiled and I recognised the name.

"Is Jude your dad?" Vini then asked Jeremiah and he nodded, "I see it, he has told me a lot about you" Vini smiled.
"Hey guys!" we heard Jude say walking towards us with another player this one I recognise CAMAVINGA.

"Daddy!" Jeremiah exclaimed moving his legs to get put down so I placed him on the floor and he ran to Jude, "Hey buddy!" Jude smiled, "This is my friend Eduardo"
"Hello" Jeremiah waved and Eduardo waved back.
"You think we're going to win tonight?" Camavinga asked and Jeremiah nodded excitedly, "Can I play?" he then asked making everyone laugh, "Maybe when you're older JJ, but you can walk out with me" Jude replied looking at me for approval and I nodded. "Yay!" Jeremiah cheered dancing around.

We had to leave the changing room soon so we all said goodbye and good luck to Jude and his friends before going to our seats, we waited 10 minutes till we heard the crowd cheer and Denise yelled "They are coming out!" as we saw all the players walk out.

I looked at Jude who was holding Jeremiah's hand and waving to the fans before smiling for a photo, handshaking the other players and then Jeremiah had to run back to the tunnel. So me and Jobe quickly ran down to get him, "How was it?" I asked as he jumped about, "It was so fun, I want to do that every day!" he exclaimed making us laugh.
"Well when you come see me play I'll make sure you get to walk out with me as well" Jobe smiled and Jeremiah smiled and nodded.

We walked back to the seats and that match had already started so we were down and watched with 3 minutes till half time Jude scored making his all jump up and cheer. "That's my baby! He did it" Denise exclaimed as he hugged all of us and continued celebrating, "Did you see daddy's goal?" asked Jeremiah. "Yeah, it was so good!" he replied jumping in the chair.

########

The match finished 2-0 and Jude played well we waited in his box for him to come up once he was done, "Well done my baby you were amazing!" Denise sequel jumping on Jude when he walked into the room, "Thank you Mum" he smiled,
"Jude that was insane!" jobe then said bro hugging him and Mark just smiled at him proudly like he was lost for words.

"Well done Jude!" I smiled after his family had Finished, "Thank you Jaylee, looked like Jeremiah enjoyed it" he laughed looking at him asleep on the chair. "No, he did, but all the celebrating tired him out" I laughed and Jude nodded picking him up.

"Hmm?" Jeremiah said half awake, "It's okay baby boy, go back to sleep" Jude said softly kissing the top of his head. "You lot ready to go? I'm exhausted" Jude smiled and we all nodded.

#########

I lowkey rushed this but I hope you enjoyed💕

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Jude scored twice again today
🤗