Chapter 19

2 DAYS LATER

Jude had been staying at his house for the last couple of days, catching up with his friends and I stayed at home with Jeremiah, but he would be coming back to my house after we watch Jobe play.

This morning Jeremiah decided he wanted to make a good luck card for Jobe in his match so I got out all his crafts and sat at the table with him.

" what do you want to do first?" I asked Jeremiah, "I want to draw me and uncle Jobe playing football!" He exclaimed and I nodded, he got out his pens and drew a picture that looked like two trees and a sun but he tried his best.
"That's a lovely picture! Do you want to add anything else?" I asked him,
"Glitter!" He cheered and I shook my head.
"Oh gosh, let's try and not make a mess though" I laughed and he nodded.

We glued all the glitter in and thankfully it wasn't as messy as I expected I then wrote in Jeremiah's card saying good luck to Jobe and Jeremiah signed it off by writing his name. 

We soon had to leave to go to Jobes match, thankfully it was an away match in Coventry so we didn't had to get ourselves all the way to Sunderland. We parked in the car park under the stadium and waited for Jude, Denise and Mark wich didn't take to long before we walked into the changing room.

We walked over to Jobe and greeted him, "I've got something for you uncle Jobe!" Jeremiah then exclaimed, "for me?" Jobe smiled excitedly sitting Jeremiah in his lap and he nodded.
I passed Jeremiah the card from my bag and he handed it to Jude, "oh wow! Did you make this?" Jobe asked and Jeremiah nodded proudly. "This is amazing, thank you Jeremiah" job smile giving him a hug.

"It's so you win!" Jeremiah exclaimed "I hope so, I'll try and score for you"  Jobe smiled high fiving Jeremiah. We soon had to leave the changing room and went to our seats, before long, the players where coming out, Jobe jumped to get ready and Jeremiah copied him.
"He loves this" Denise smiled,
"I know, he definitely gets his confidence from Jude" I laughed.

The mascots all soon went to the tunnel and Jude went and collected him before bring him back to watch the game, it was a pretty boring match with not much action and was still 0-0 in the 90th minute but Jobe had given up yet.
He kept clashing after the ball and eventually got it and ran it towards goal, it was him vs the goalkeeper and of course he scored. We all jumped up celebrating and Watched as Jobe celebrated with his team mates before pointing to Jeremiah and waving and he waved back.

"He scored and waved at me!" Jeremiah cheered bouncing around, "he did that was so cool!" Jude exclaimed dancing with Jeremiah proud of his brother.

The match soon finished and Jobe had scored the winner for Sunderland, we walked up to the car park where we met Jobe and Jeremiah run straight up to him, "you scored!" He yelled and Jobe laughed picking him up, "that was all for you"

Everyone else then congratulated Jobe before driving back to our houses, we got McDonald's on the way home as it was late and when we got in Jeremiah went straight to bed.

Me and Jude weren't tired at all so we decided to sit outside with the fire and heaters wich was really quite nice. I was sat by the fire watching the flames dance as it made a nice cracking sound, my head was laying on Jude's shoulder, and we were sat in a comfortable silence.

"Jaylee" Jude then spoke and I looked up to him,
"Yeah" I replied and he took a deep breath,
"I think we should try again"
"Jude.." I said not sure on how to reply,
"Look I know you might not feel that way but I love you Jaylee, I love you so fucking much and I don't want to be without you" Jude carried on and my heart skipped a few beats.
"I don't know Jude... what about Jeremiah?" I replied being realistic.

"What do you mean? He would love not having to go from house to house" Jude replied and I nodded, "I meant if I didn't work out...You know what he's like when people argue, that's because of us, if we started that again it could really effect him" I said and Jude sighed.
"Don't say that, it would work Jaylee, we were young back then we didn't know what we wanted" Jude spoke and I thought for a second as he was right.

"And now you know what you want?" I asked him, "yeah I want you Jaylee.... I want to live as a happy family" Jude sighed and I loooked up at him, "I want that to" I spoke softly before kissing him on the lips.

"I love you Jaylee" Jude smiled kissing me again,
I pulled back from the kiss "I love you too Jude" I replied.

######

Very short but their progress🤭🤭

Opinions?

Don't  forget to vote and comment!!