~~~Chapter 77:Grayfia's Brother & Gasper's Friend~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in a limo with Gasper,Crona,Alex,Nick,Uncle Al,Grayfia,and Rizevim all heading to the Vampire Faction.More specifcally to Tepes castle where Euclid Lucifuge is.As the car is going all of us are just relaxing....
Alex:Hey Uncle Al(He looks at him)what are the chances that the vampires give us shit for what we're doing?
Alucard:Hmm.....don't know depends who is with them.
Alex:From what I saw from it's some guy named 'Marcus Tepes'
Alucard:Shit....*Sigh*Yeah then he's going to be bitching up ah storm.....and Gasper(He looks at him)stay close cause that fucker hates Half-Bloods.
[Gasper gets nervous]
Me:Eh push comes ta shove we'll just start playing 'Oh Canada' and release the gooses on their asses.
[Alex snickers]
Rizevim:.....Part of me is wondering what you mean by that,but the other part is concerned about Alexander's sinister snickering.
Me:.....Let's just put it this way,the human heart is filled with more malice than any other race.As well as are the race that create and perform thee most what the fuck ways to kill one another...We were all raised by humans and lived in a area were violence was as common as stupidity.....yeah....and Alex is just fucking insane.
Alex:That maybe true but at least I keep shit interesting.
[I nod and then the limo stops]
Driver:*Scared*Um my Lords?
??????:*Serious*OUT OF THE CAR NOW!
[I sigh summoning my scythe,everyone stands up and we start getting out.Once I step out I look seeing ah bunch of vampires soldiers with three of them catching my eye....]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[They see Rizevim and turn serious]???????:*Serious*Rizevim Lucifer surrender now or we will use fo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[They see Rizevim and turn serious]
???????:*Serious*Rizevim Lucifer surrender now or we will use fo.....
Me:Uncle Al you know she is?
[They look at me]
Alucard:No but if I had ta guess I'd say Karnstein or Camilla.
?????????:*Serious*My name is Elmenhide Karnstein now turn Rizevim over or we will.....
Me:Let me stop you right there(She looks at me)don't.....just don't.....cause quite frankly you do not want the smoke I can promise you that.
[She looks at me cautiously before looking at the guy and nods,he nods back before transforming.....]