~~Chapter 66:Ah Rook & Ah Meeting~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm in the underworld with Mom heading to the Phenex Clan's Territory to meet with Riser & Ravel's parents.Apparently they wanted to speak to me about something that Mom said was good.I'm not to sure but if I had ta guess it be something involving Ravel since she's gonna be staying with us in Kuoh."They're probably gonna ask if I can watch out for her and make sure no boys try to make advances on her and shit.....Either that or they'll ask about me taking Ravel as ah lover since according to you she's probably gonna join me in bed anyways."Zarathos chuckles hearing that...
Zarathos:"Perhaps....tho I think I have another idea regarding what they'll be asking you for"
Me:"And that would be?"
Zarathos:"Ah ah ah no spoilers"
Me:"Dick"
[He laughs]
Mom:*Raised Eyebrow*Zarathos being ah dick?(I nod and look at her)I could tell from your expression.
Me:Yeah he thinks he's figured out what they wanna talk to me about.
Mom:Hmm....he may have....by the way sweetheart(I look at her)have you thought about who you want to have join your peerage?You still have a Bishop and a Rook Piece left don't you?
[I look up at the ceiling of the car]
Me:Yeah with Aika taking up my last four pawns,all I got left to find is a bishop and a rook....tho I may have ah idea regarding the Rook.
Mom:*Curious*Oh?
Me:Yeah....he's another kid from the orphanage....haven't seen him in ah while,but Alex got ah text from him before we left saying he was gonna be coming to Japan to visit us to.
Mom:*Curious*What's his name?
Me:His name's Nick we don't actually know his lastname since he was left at the orphanage like i was.
Mom:*Curious*That reminds me I've been wondering where did you come up with the name 'Thanatreus'?
Me:Oh that was actually ah name that Pops gave me(She tilts her head)the cop that was with Big Sis at the Orphanage.(She nods)He use ta come by the orphanage and help out when he was off duty,he gave me the name cause I had no fear of death.
Mom:*Curious*Did he give Nick or any other kids last names?
Me:Well his wife did,she's actually japanese and sense Nick's also Japanese she gave him the last name of 'Mori'.
Mom:*Curious*Why?
Me:Cause Nick was either doing one of two things either fighting or playing in the woods,bro loved the forest so that's why.
[She nods curiously and then the car stops,we look out seeing a building with various fires around it.Mom gets out and so do I,then we're lead inside by some maids.As we're walking I'm just wondering what they wanted to talk about and soon we enter a room where we see Riser along with Ravel and his peerage plus four new people........]