~~Chapter 51:The True Terror of The Chaotic WTFs~~

(Eien's Pov)

I'm standing in my room getting ready today's the day of our 'fight' with Diadora and I swear,I'm gonna be ragdolling this motherfucker like no tomorrow.But anyways yesterday was Rias & Sona's Rating Game and after it finished we found out that Alex had been working on a Stand Arrow.But he only had a prototype right now,which Josh immediately stabbed himself with & now we're just waiting to see if he manifests a stand or not.But right now we're all getting ready to head out to the fight,as I finish getting dressed there's a knock on the door.
Me:Open(The door opens and Sam comes into the room)you what's up?
Sam:Nothing just came ta see if you were ready?
Me:Yep let's go kill this bitch.
[She smirks and we head out,we head down stairs seeing everyone including my family & our adopted family]
Alucard:You ready?
Me:*Smirk*Do you even have to ask?
[He & Father Anderson chuckle]
Josh:*Smirk*We're totally gonna ragdoll that little bastard.
Alex:*Smirk*Man I can't wait to see his reaction to my creation.
[Those of us that know what it is snicker while everyone else is confused]
Herakles:*Curious*Is it bad I'm slightly nervous what he's going to bring out?
Me/The Others:Nope.
[They look at us blankly]
Kate:Quite frankly it's actually fucking insane & fact he made it is both fucking awesome as well as terrifying.
Kana:Minute Diadora brought Lily,Ellie,and Asia up Eien said fuck it & authorized Crimes Against Humanity.
[I look down as everyone just gets even more curious & slightly worried,then my scythe appears]
Zarathos:Okay I just looked and saw what this 'item' is and I only have one question.
Alex:*Innocent Smile*Yes?
Zarathos:How in thee absolute bloody mother-fucking-christ is THAT considered technology!?
Alex:I created it with technology.
Zarathos:.......I don't know whether I should be more terrified by the fact you could make something like....'That' or whether you're acting like it's nothing.

Alex:......*Innocent Smile*
Zarathos......*Slightly Scared*Okay now I'm getting scared.

[Everyone's surprised and we just laugh]
Me:You know the worst part about all of this(They look at me)ya'll have been so focused on Alex and his bullshittery you haven't even checked up on Kana,Sam,or Josh.
[Their surprised]
Rias:*Confused*What do you mean Eien?
Kate:Let's just say you gonna be seeing some shit.
[They look at us confused,curious,and slightly nervous before Grayfia arrives with the Devil Kings.....]
Sirzechs:It's time.
[We nod standing up and go over to them,Grayfia summons a magic circle]
Me:Enjoy the show everyone.
[They seem nervous before we teleport to a large open space,we look around and then notice a barrier go up]
?????:Hmph so you're the Rider?
[We look seeing Diadora along with two more people.......]