~~Chapter 76:Information & Next Move~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing outside the room Alex is 'Playing' with Nightmare in waiting for him to finish up.After he's done it was decided he'd be imprisoned in a 'Prison Realm' which Alex has made more than one of.As I'm standing there I'm just thinking about something "We're getting closer and closer to finally finding that bitch....."Suddenly the door opens,I look at it seeing Alex coming out.....
Me:Did you get everything?
Alex:Yep.
[He holds up a few papers and I nod]
Me:Alright let's go inform everyone.
[He nods and we head off,exiting the V-Space and going downstairs to the living room where everyone including the Leaders are.They notice us....]
Hades:Have you finished with Nightmare?
Alex:Yeah and I have some information....i-including about where Razevan Lucifer is.(Everyone looks at him and he sighs)Regarding him according to what I got from Nightmare during his time possessing you Rizevim he had used you into tricking the corrupted Razevan into abusing Vali & Marceline.However after Marceline's death and Vali's escape Razevan would come to you while you were under Nightmare's Control.Nightmare would receive the order from Blackheart that he was no longer of any use and so....he was killed.
[Everyone looks at him with mixed expression]
Rizevim:*In-Shock*......
Mom:*Sad/Angry*I see....
Alex:Also regarding the true mission of the Khaos Brigade(We all look at him)Blackheart's Plan is to absorb the power of Trihexa by stealing it's soul and then using that power to essentially conquer the world.
[We all turn serious]
Kate:The prick is really going for World Domination....
Sam:Of fucking course he is.
Ra:Alex(He looks at him)did Nightmare have information regarding a base for their group?
Alex:Yes tho it won't be very useful to us(We look at him)according to the information I got from Blackheart their base is a mobile station which they can teleport between different realms including the Dimensional Gap.From what Nightmare knew the way he'd get in contact wth Blackheart is thru the use of simply calling him via magic and then requesting he open a portal for him to the base.
[We all look at him]

Sirzechs:Damn....
Shiva:That is quite troublesome.
Athena:Yes however(We look at her)if we were able to find the base we could prevent them from escaping thru using a powerful enough barrier.
Anubis:True but if they're in the Dimensional Gap it will be far more difficult given the nature of the Gap.
Buddha:Still tho we took out a serious threat they had,Nightmare was no joke so taking him out was really good for us.
Alex:Oh regarding that(We look at him)I sealed him away inside a Prison Realm,tho I wanted to ask something.
Dad:*Raised Eyebrow*What is it Alex?
Alex:Well I'm working on a Device that'll let me drain the power of those store inside Prison Realms essentially using them as batteries.It should allow for the usage of his unique powers so I wanted to ask if anyone had any objections or problems with me doing so?
[They all shake their heads looking at one another]
Me:Whelp I'd say that's the Greenlight so go ahead Alex.
[He nods]
Michael:What should our next move be?
Alex:Actually Lord Michael there was still something else regarding the information I got Nightmare.(Everyone looks at him)Using Rizevim's body he along with Euclid Lucifuge were previously staying in the Vampire Faction.(We're all surprised)Apparently a Dramphire named 'Valerie Tepes' is there and they had planned to use her sacred gear's Subspecies Balance Breaker to revive numerous Evil Dragons as well as turn the Tepes Faction's Soldier's into Dragons.(We look at him wide eyed)And from what I can tell her sacred gear is 'Sephiroth Graal' and it's their key to finding Trihexa.
Xenovia:*Shocked*The Holy Graal!?
[I notice Gasper looking at him wide eyed]
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*You good Gasper?
[Everyone looks at him]

Gasper:*Wide Eyed*I....I know Valeria(We're surprised)she's my friend....(He clenches his fist)she was the only person who didn't hurt me back then....
Everyone:....
[Crona hugs him and looks at me,I look at Mom & Dad]
Me:So(They look at me)given that Rizevim's freed from fucker's control and Gasper's Friend being in serious danger from the assholes....I think we should be looking into getting her and making sure she's safe....Oh and of course not being used to revive Evil Dragons & fucking Trihexa.
[Everyone slowly nods]
Mom:Rizevim(He looks at her)can you assist us with this.
Rizevim:*Nods*Of course Mother...after everything I've done....helping stop those bastards is the least I can do and(He clenches his fist)I personally want to make them pay for using me and my son in such ah way.
[We all nod]
Azazel:Hmm....
[We look at him]
Brahma:What is it Azazel?
Azazel:Well it's just ah thought,but if Gasper's Friend really has already achieved a level of Balance Breaker,she could probably bring Razevan back to life using her sacred gear.
[We're surprised]
Kana:*Raised Eyebrow*Okay so just ta be clear God really made a sacred gear that let people fuck with Life & Death.
Josh:Not even surprised.
Sam:I'm more surprised Alex hasn't made....where the fuck did he go?
[We look seeing him gone,I look upstairs seeing him just moving out of sight]
Me:Something tells me that he's going to the V-Space to start fucking with Life & Death....shit....wait Dad(He looks at me)can't you just bring him back?
Hades:Unfortunately no,I have no authority over the souls of Devils I was only able to bring back Marceline because she was a human.
[I nod]
Amaterasu:Well then I believe our next course of action is clear.
Odin:Indeed.
Yasaka:The question is will the Tepes Vampires be willing to work with us?(We look at her)They could be in league with the Khaos Brigade.
Me:Eh just means more war crimes ta commit.
[Everyone looks at me]
Everyone:......
Me:What?
[Pretty much everyone just looks at me blankly before continuing to discuss how we'll go about our next goal.......]

To Be Continue.........................