~~~Chapter 48:New Problem & More Cousins~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting with some of the others,Mom and Dad had to go deal with some stuff for their respective groups tho Lily's here with us.Yesterday Alex revealed Transformium and had everyone go slack jawed for the hundredth time.But right now we're just relaxing,as we're sitting there we hear the door open and look seeing Issei & Asia come in.Tho Issei looks low-key pissed....
Josh:Yo what's up Issei?
Issei:*Upset*....When we were walking back ah guy showed up....
Kana:Let me guess he tried ta flirt with Asia?
Issei:*Upset*No,he was the devil that Asia healed(We're all surprised)and he started talking about taking Asia back with him so they could be together.
Rias:Did you get their name?
Issei:*Upset*Yeah....his name's Diadora Astaroth.....
Rias:Oh...well Diadora was quite sheltered as a child so he's always been socially awkward.
[We all look at her,then at Asia,and then at Issei]
Me:Whelp if he tries anything we'll just jump him.
[Their surprised and sweat drop as the others nod]

(Timeskip Later that Night)
I'm sitting in my office doing some paperwork which mainly consists of the money we've been making with Alex healing people and the food we've been producing.Honestly the amount of cash is insane and the cost of growing the food is pretty much nothing.As I'm sitting there a magic circle appears and I look up seeing a Mom,Dad,and a few more people come thru.......

As I'm sitting there a magic circle appears and I look up seeing a Mom,Dad,and a few more people come thru

I'm surprised and they look at me

Mom:Hello sweetheart,we're not interrupting you're work are we?
Me:Nah I just doing some paperwork about payments from others Houses to us,what's up?
Dad:Well some of your other cousins wanted to come meet you.
Ginger Girl:Greetings I'm Artemis Greek Goddess of Nature.
Blonde Guy:And I'm Apollo Greek God of The Sun.
Blonde Girl:I'm am Aphrodite Greek Goddess of Beauty.
Ginger Guy:I am Herakles Greek God of Strength
Black haired Guy:And I am Hermes Herald of The Greek Gods.
Me:....Nice ta meet all of you.(They smile)and um Herakles(He looks at me)I just wanna ask cause I've heard so many people call you both Herakles & Hercules...do you go by both or are people idiots?
Herakles:Well the people of Roman called me by the name of Hercules,but I use the name Herakles.
Me:Okay thanks that...that always confused me.
[He nods and then the door opens,we look and see Sam come in]
Sam:Hey Ei(She stops seeing them)......*Blankly*Cousins?(We all nod)Okay um...hi I'm Samantha,just call Sam.
Them:Nice to meet you/Pleasure.
Sam:Likewise.
Me:What's up Sam?
Sam:....Well that guy from Astaroth family just sent over a crap ton of letters,gifts,and other shit trying ta win over Asia.
Me:.....Have Dante or Vergil stay with Asia ta night.
Sam:Got it.
[She heads out]
Mom:*Raised Eyebrow*Who were you referring to?
Me:*Sigh*Ah guy named 'Diadora Astaroth' came here ta try and get Asia ta go with him,apparently she healed him and saved his life.And somehow he took that as she loves him and wanted to take her ta marry her,but she didn't wanna go and Issei told him ta fuck off.
Apollo:Tch he sounds like a leech.
Me:From what I've been told he's sheltered brat who's socially awkward.....tho(They look at me)honestly I wanted ta ask you about that Mom,Dad.
MOm:*Tilts Head*What's up sweetheart?
Me:When Asia healed Diadora she was apart of the Church(Their surprised)and ever since hearing that both Zarathos & I can't seem understand why the actual hell apparently Critically Injured Pureblooded Noble Devil would go to the church of all places to be healed.(They look at each other just as confused as we are)So I wanted ta ask what you thought about it.
Dad:Hmm well it certainly is strange....
Aphrodite:True it doesn't really make sense.
Herakles:Could he have gone there for another purpose?
Me:Not that I'm aware of,the only thing special about the church Asia was in was that she was their.
Hermes:Perhaps that's why he went their(We look at him)it's not unheard of for Male Noble Devils to target women for their own desires or to get them in their peerage.

Mom:It is now after I put my foot down and made new laws regarding that.
[Me and Dad sweat drop as my scythe appears]
Zarathos:I won't lie....seeing that reminded me of when Adam tried ta force you to listen to him.

Mom:And do you remember how that ended?
Zarathos:All I remember is Michael calling for a Healer and Adam on the ground bleeding heavily.

[I'm surprised]
Me:....Well shit....now I know where I get my wrath from.
Dad:*Chuckles*You have no idea(I look at him)let's just say there's a reason no one in Olympus dares to anger Lilith.
Hermes:Indeed,after she left father on the brink of death for trying to sleep with her no one has every dared to anger her.
[I raise a eyebrow hearing that]
Dad:And before you ask,I had Hera punish Zeus for me.
[I nod]
Me:Well...if Diadora tries shit I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.
Mom:Of course,I'll call his parents later and tell them that to get him in line or else he will be punished.
[I nod smiling and then the door opens,we look and see Josh & Alex both wheeling some carts in.They take off the cloth covering it showing a bunch of food and booze]
Alex:Figured you all would like this to catch up.
[I look at Dad who looks at me,he nods]
Dad:I'll call the others.
[We smile and all start enjoying ourselves soon enough my Uncles & Aunts along with more of my cousins all show up and we just party]