~~Chapter 54:Preparing for The New Mission~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in my house with everyone back in Kuoh,it's been ah few days since we dealt with Diadora bitch ass and the rest of the fuckers.After about twenty minutes of Josh,Alex,Kate,and Kana torturing the Toddler he gave us all the info he had.Afterwards we just decided to off his ass so Mom just decapitated him with her nails.With the information we got from the Toddler we've been able to destroy like fifty hideouts,but right now we're just chilling watching Tokyo Revengers  where the big ass gang war fight is happening.........
Josh:This shit reminding me of when those KKK looking motherfuckers came ta try and jump us.
[Those of us that were their look down while everyone else does a double take......]
Seras/Heinkel/Yumie:*Confused*The fuck?
Kiba:*Confused*What do you mean?
Me:Oh like....ah year or so before I came ta japan some racist assholes calling themselves 'The White Christs' all came ta try and fight us cause they wanted to take control of our territory in Chicago.
Alex:They were wearing the white hoods,had torches,and dropped the N-Bomb like Uncle Al & Uncle Anderson drop bodies.
Koneko:*Curious*What happened to them?
Sam:They were racist assholes in a city where like....90% of people have guns,plus like 30% of the population is black......use your imagination.
[They look at us blankly]
Kate:Shit looked like red seas.
Kana:What was that one guy who challenged you Eien?
Josh:Oh you mean the Titan of Righteousness?
Me:Oh dear fuck...
[I hang my head]
Dad:*Raised Eyebrow*Excuse me?
Me:It was a seven foot plus tall racist asshole who wanted to fight me cuz I beat his little brother's ass like a week prior.
Mom:*Raised Eyebrow*And what happened?
Me:*Blankly*I pulled out my pistol and shot him in dick.(They look at me blankly)Then when he fell down I took a page out of Mario Jumpman Mario's book and jumped up before landing on his head like ah fucking goomba...His face was cracked open then ah buddy of ours named 'Kenneth' showed up and asked if he & his group could take them off our hand.
Sam:Apparently some of them had assaulted one of his guys' girlfriend and they wanted it back in blood.
[They're surprised]
Ellie:Amy really nice...*Upset*and those jerks hurt her.
[We nod]
Integra:*Raised Eyebrow*So what did you do?
Me:Oh we helped round up every last member,tied their asses up,and delivered them to Ken & his guys even put a bow on the head of the leader who was also the motherfucker who assaulted Amy.
[They're surprised and nod,but then a magic circle appears.We all look at it and see Sirzechs & Grayfia come thru.....]

Sirzechs:Hello everyone.
Sam:Sup.
Mom:What is it Sirzechs?
Sirzechs:...Well we recently received a report from Balalaika regarding a young boy named 'Gracia Lovelace'.(We're surprised)who's being targeted by members of The Khaos Brigade.
[We're all surprised]
Josh:The hell do they want with ah little kid?
Sirzechs:According to what we were told,he's recently awoken his sacred gear 'Telos Karma'.
[We're surprised]
Me:Ah shit we probability manipulator.
Sirzechs:His family also has discovered a rare material called 'Lutetium' which is capable of absorbing magic energy and perfectly mimicking as well as enhancing it,making it's incredible valuable
Kana:So what we doing bout this?
Sirzechs:Well Michael's sent some soldiers to protect the child,but the young man's maid is assisting in tracking down and eliminating the enemies.
Alex:Who are they?
Sirzechs:Well Ms.Balalaika said she goes by the name 'Roberta' but she told me that you'd all know her as 'The Bloodhound of Florencia'.
[I spit out the drink I was taking]
Sam/Kate/Kana:*Shocked*AH HELL NAH!
Alex:*Shocked*Bro those bitches got THEE Bloodhound on der ass!?
Josh:*Shocked*Fuck they're fucking screwed!
[Everyone's surprised and taken ah back by our reactions] 
Rias:*Surprised/Confused*W-Wait...who are they?
Me:*Wide Eyed*One of the most wanted criminals in the world(They look at me)the fuck is she doing working for some random ass family?
Grayfia:According to what Mr.Dutch told us of the woman,she works as a maid for the family after the young boy's father took her in.
[We're stunned and shocked by this]
Me:S-So....you want us ta go help hunt these bitches down right?
Sirzechs:Yes,according to the report one of them is a high ranking member of the Khaos Brigade,being a direct subordinate of Medusa.
[We're surprised and my eyes darken]
Me:That so(He nod)....ight well if we're doing this shit we won't be able to use magic,cause we'll be dealing with the Cartel to.....so(I stand up)let's go get ready.
[Me and my team head downstairs with the others following us,Brennia & Kuroka seem confused to]
Kuroka:What are we doing down here?
[They see the big ass metal door]
Akeno:*Curious*What's that?
[I go over and put in the pin number,the door opens and reveals my toybox......]

[They all go wide eyed and turn seeing even more weapons

[They all go wide eyed and turn seeing even more weapons......]
Everyone:*Stunned/Wide Eyed*........
[Me,Sam,Kana,Josh,Kate,and Alex all start getting what we need]
Kiba:*Stunned/Wide Eyed*How....did you get so many guns?
Me:Black Market.
Issei:*Stunned/Wide Eyed*How did you get such a big room in your house?
Me:Bro why the fuck do you think I was so adamant that the original basement not be touched cause of the shit I had here.
Sirzechs:Wide Eyed/Stunned*I had thought that was a bit strange....but I understand now.
[I nod and we just load up while they're all looking at us wide eyed and stunned.......]

To Be Continued...............