Ch- 20 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

When we all left Kendra's dorm . I checked my pocket to see my phone but it was missing then I realised that I had forgotten it in her dorm.
"Hey guys you all go I forget my phone in her dorm."
"Ok bye." Both said together
As I went to her dorm and knocked no one opened the door I slightly twisted the knob the door opened. Looks like she didn't look the door after we left I went to her bed where I put my phone just then I heard the door open and turned to see Kendra in her robe and nothing else she looked so hot . Her long legs and the water dripping on her body made her look so sexy. Seeing she tried to run back to the washroom but I was quite enough to pull her back.
"Kitten you look so sexy and hot" I whispered near her ear.
"Leave me." She said while trying to wiggle out of my hands.
"Don't move kitten your wasting energy. But If you give me a kiss on lips i will leave you."
"Ok only if you leave me and close your eyes."
"Ok" as I closed my eyes I didn't feel her when I opened my eyes I saw her rushing back to washroom with her clothes. She saw me running towards her so she changed her direction towards the bed thinking she can outsmart me as I ran towards her I pushed her on the bed and I was above her.
"Kitten this is how it should be you under me and I above you . You where trying to out smart me kitten. Your in a serious need of punishment."
"Fine I will kiss you leave me."
"To late kitten now bare the consequences."
Saying that I moved my face closer towards her face so close that our noses where touching .Kendra closed her eyes due to the closenesses.
"Open your eyes kitten. I dare you to disobey me."
As I said the she opened her eyes slightly ,I waited for her to open her eyes fully open as she did I didn't waste time to devour her lips . Her lips were so soft she slowly stared to kiss me back I bit her lips for her to open her mouth to taste every inch of her mouth and tag her mine . She tapped my chest telling me she was out of breath I left her and we both were taking deep breath while our forehead's were touching each other. I didn't waste anymore time I started to give her wet kisses on her jaw line and went to her neck and started to do my art work to show everyone she is take and she's forever mine. She was looked like a mess under me the way she looked like a princess with the art work on her neck .
"Kitten when I ask for a kiss give it or you must face the consequences this is just the beginning." Saying that I gave a peck on her lips and forehead .
"Now go get dressed before I lose control and do something unexpected."
She took her clothes and went to her washroom changed and came towards me .
"Kitten come and sit here." I said while tapping my lap. She didn't move from her place.
"Kitten are you disobeying me now."
As I said that she sat on my lap.
"Your neck is so pretty princess."
"You fucking made so many purple marks ."
"I needed to tag you mine . "
"I want to sleep you go to your dorm." She said while trying to get up.
"No kitten I want to sleep with you . I want cuddles." Saying that I slightly lift her and gently place her on the bed . I took the other side and pulled her in my arms and give her a kiss on her forehead .
"Good night princess sleep well."
"Good night Xane."