Ch- 22 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

We were all prepared to send the camera inside we just were waiting for the correct time for everyone to leave the place . It was 7:30 pm Zane looked at the watch and nodded indicating we can send the camera now. Asha sent the camera into hall which was connected to her phone we were looking at the screen . The hall was empty spider webs everywhere broken windows torn curtains eerie atmosphere just seeing the scene gave me chills . We were looking at the screen from past 20 mins no different same hall .Damn this hall's huge . Just then we observed a white fog making it look creepy and then screen went blank . Looking at the blank screen made us horrified.
"No one said the hall is haunted." Zane said with trembling voice .
"It might the mudders making these effects to scare us away." Kendra  said in her unsure tone with a hint of fear .
"Yaaaa what Kendra said might be true." I said with fear evident in my voice
"Might..." Asha said in a horrified and confused manner.
"Hope so ." I said with the same tone.
We were all horrified with the scene we just saw making us inseparable.
"Guys shall we spend the night in the same dorm ." Zane said
"Yaa I am pretty scared." Asha said
"Sure let's go to Kendra's dorm." Xane said
I turned towards Kendra and asked " your dorm is clean right."
"Yaa it is." She said
We all walked towards her dorm and sat on the bed thinking what to do or we can say we were still thinking what just happened. We were so lost .
"Guys no what do we do." Zane asked
Asha turned towards kendra and asked " Kendra you really want to do this you know this mission to search for your sister murderes  looks dangerous. "
"I am sure I want to do ." She said
Kendra's face looked towards us i saw her face I knew that face she had something in her mind and her slight smile made me fear what she had in mind.
"There's only one way we can complete this mystery."