CH- 19 KENDRA LAWRENCE

I was embarrassed that they entered my room when it was so dirty I quickly cleaned my room and guided them towards the wall were l hung a board and on that I stuck the people photos who were murdered and the points which I had noticed and made sense.
"Wow." The word came out of Asha and Zane 's mouth they didn't expect I would do so much research .
"What information have you found Kendra.?" Xane asked
"I found a few. 
Point 1) Every murdered boy had their index finger, middle finger and ring finger cut . Where as for girls thumb finger,middle and ring finger is cut .
Point 2) where as for toes for boys only the  hallux ( big toe) is cut . For girls whole left toes are cut.
Point 3)For boys their front body had cuts randomly . Where as for girls on their neck the word SLUT was carved with knife.
Point 4 ) For girls hair is cut
That's what I could observe and I forgot these people who are murdered are only from the senior section."
"These were the points you were writing in that tiny book of yours ." Xane asked in a surprised tone.
"Yes" I answered in a confident tone.
"Did you find anything more. " Asha asked
"No this is what I got till now ." I answered sadly.
"Do have any suspect on anyone." Zane asked
"No." I answered with the same sad tone.
"Guys it 12:00 midnight we need to sleep let's go we have classes tomorrow we will meet here again tomorrow after classes." Xane said looking at everyone. Slowly everyone left the room . I went to talk bath as I was feeling so stressed.As I came out I saw Xane standing with his wide eyes and opened mouth .I didn't wear anything except the robe .I tried to go back to the washroom but he was quick to pull me back .
"Kitten you look so sexy and hot"  . He said in his husky voice