Ch-6 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

I was shocked to see Kendra react like that I never seen her that angry or emotional in anything. I guess someone special calls her that . As we sat in class Kendra sat beside Asha . It felt like she was still thinking about what happened earlier in the cafeteria.While the class was going on I couldn't help but stare that Kendra . She was very beautiful but I can feel her sadness she wants to let it out but she's scared if she did she will look weak in front of everyone . I guess she thinks the way as I do . After classes we went to have lunch but I couldn't find Kendra anywhere. It was night around 8:00 pm I saw Kendra walking towards the restricted area it was the tower teachers always told that the building is very old it might fall off and all instead of stopping her I followed her . As we walked more I saw Kendra entering a room filled with musical instruments. She walked towards the grand piano she sat on the chair and started pressing in keys in a genial music and started to sing a song her voice was heavenly.
Your my sunshine my moonlight
Your like the stars in the sky
Come on let's hug tight
Till the sun shines again
My baby my treasure
I love you forever
Till the sun shines I'll be here
Like your teddy forever
I suddenly heard her chocking the words and I could hear cry making my heart hurt . I would cut all his/her fingers and toes and also break his/ her bones for making tears come out of her eyes. I went towards her and hugged her making her shock by my presence but she moved closer to me and snuggle her face into my chest. I caressing her hair slowly and said warm words telling I am here for her and other words and waited patiently for her to tell something then she turned her head towards me she looked so cute she face had tired red due to her crying and her slightly messed up hair .
"I can't keep it any more I need to tell it out."