Ch- 12 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

I was proud of Kendra as she stood up for Asha. After our lunch as we were going to class we heard people saying some else also was killed in that hall. As we heard that we looked at each other . Kendra without saying anything she walked in the direction of the hall we followed her without a word as we reached the hall we where horrified looking at the scene fingers and toes being cut and bones being out of shape . I looked at Kendra she looked like she was thinking something she took her pocket notebook and wrote something and closed it. She looked at us and asked "shall we go ." we nodded our head and started to walk I was curious what she wrote in that book. I wanted to ask her but I didn't know how. Few days passes today again we heard a girl being dead when we again went towards the hall and Kendra did the same thing took the note book wrote something and again replaces her book back . When ever someone dies she does the same thing always when we ask her what's she's writing all she tells "None of your business." and leaves the place she always makes my curious about her . Today I saw her going towards her dorm I was about to go to her but stoped in my track to see what he was about to do . He kneeled down and asked her if she could be his girlfriend . I walked quickly to them pulled Kendra and went to towards the empty class room . As we entered the room I locked the room and slammed her to the wall and said "you need a punishment Babygirl ." I said while looking straight into her eyes she looked down .
"Babygirl look into my eyes ." She didn't listen she was still looked down. I caught her chin making her look into my eyes and said
"Kitten look in my eyes when I am speaking with you."
"Leave me"she said while still in my hold
Without speaking anymore I started giving her wet kisses on her neck till purple marks were formed . I looked at them and said." Now no one will come to you ever again as your mine only mine and this is the proof that your mine. Anyway will you be my girlfriend you have you choice 1) yes and 2) yes."
"There no no in the opinions."
"Means your saying yes."
"Hmmm ... I don't know."
"Kitten it's not in option."
"Fine I will give you a chance but if I am not feeling comfortable I will break up immediately."
"I will not give you that chance Babygirl."