Ch- 24 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

We were so scared just then a white figure appeared with shining light making us go blind she looks like a .... ghost just then  we heard a voice calling
" KEN".
I looked at Kendra she had a shocked expression same shocked expression we had because no one knew about that name except us and she hates it when some one calls her that just then I have felt her moving away from my hold I tried to hold her tight but she looked at me with a fierce expression indicating me to leave her. " I won't leave you Kendra." I said
"LEAVE ME ." she said in a intimate tone it was scary when she uses that tone but I will not leave her my grip on her tightened . I didn't expect what was coming she stamped my foot so hard making me leave her . She ran towards the white spirit and said " Kas is that really you ."
"Ken ." The white spirit said making her cry  hard .
"Ken don't cry ." She said
"Kas ... what happened to you what are you in this hall why didn't you come home."
"Shhhh Ken stop crying I will answer all your questions but first tell me why did you come to this academy."
"Kas you think I will forget you it's been two years since you didn't return home I wanted to see you so I killed a person who was trying to rape a girl I took the whole blame to come and see you."
"Ken who are these people who came with you." She looked towards us , we where horrified to the fact that she knew the white spirit and she's crying . She walked towards us she pulled me Asha and Zane towards the white spirit and said
"Kas meet my boyfriend Alexander and these are my two friends Asha and Zane."
"My baby sister has a boyfriend."
Did I hear it right baby sister it means this white lady was Kendra's sister Asha Zane and I looked at her each other shocked we were to stunned to even say anything .
"Now answer my question Kas what happened to you . Why are you in a spirit form and not human and who killed you."
"It was two years ago Ken . I had so many people who hated me here for my beauty and I was an all rounder . Boys begged me to be their girlfriend. It was at night time when I was returning from the library it was 8:00 pm while returning a group of 5 appeared in front of me 3 boys and two girls . I thought they needed something from me . Just then someone from back put something on my nose making me faint the next thing I knew was I was tied to one of the pillar. They were in total 6 people not five . One girl took the camera and placed in front of me and said "now will see what I will do to you for taking my boyfriend attention." As she said that she came to me and tore the clothes I was wearing I had on my inner wears I was very embarrassed she removed my clothes and I couldn't do anything Whitley she recorded me naked the three boys came to me and removed me clothes and raped me . Girls pulled my hair stamped my body. They cut my fingers. They carved Slut , whore , hoe and bitch on my body . They hit me with ropes , gave me electric shock. I have lost my life while they were doing all these ." She said while tears were flowing from all our eyes .
"Kas I didn't know you have gone through
all that."