Ch-4 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

"If you go into that hall you will die."said Zane
Kendra's attention went towards him looking at him with curious eyes .
"Sorry forget to introduce myself. I am Zane Carter . If it's to long you can call me love."
I wanted to slap him then and there how can he flirt with my girl I looked at him with angry which made no effect on him.
"I am Kendra Lawrence ." She said in her cold tone.
As she said that she started to move opposite to that hall until Zane said something which made her stop in her track and turn back
"Kendra why did you enter that hall do you want to know something about that hall."
As he said that she walked towards us and asked
"Do you know anything about this hall."
"Yes it's called the hall of death .If anyway pass by or enter this hall after 7:30 at night next day they are dead."
"How do you know anything about who are killing them."
"Nope no one knows. Who ever is killing them is very cleaver and he/she never leaves any thing behind he/she does it clean." Zane said
"Why are you curious about this hall ." I asked in curiosity as the Kendra I know is never interested in anything but she is interested in this hall who everyone fears.
"None of your business." She said leaving us in the hall way .
Today is Monday we have counciling class . I wonder in which group will Kendra be in.Zane and me walked towards the counciling room and saw Kendra already sitting on the chair I was happy she was in the same group as mine .We both sat their waiting for professor James .
"Good evening students we have a new student . Introduce yourself."
"I am Kendra." She said in a pissed of tone
"Sorry I am late ." Asha said
"No problem sit down.Today we will try to share our past with each other ."
No this shit again.
"Shall we start with Kendra first are you ready ."
"I am sorry sir but I can't I am not ready."
"How about others will you all try to share ."
All of us sat silent  no one told anything or sid anything. Professor James let out a huge sigh.
"Ok then I don't think any of you guys are ready .  I am asking you all to share your past because I know people won't be come criminals just like that only if something bad happened they turn into a villains or criminals hope you guys will be comfortable in sharing your past someday."
Professor James started tells us values on how to behave and all as if we are animals and don't know how to behave.