Ch-5 KENDRA LAWRENCE

It's been three days yet I couldn't digest the fact that my sister was no more. I never walked through that hall it reminds me of the dead boy and seeing him makes me think what my sister has gone though I must and will find the people who is going these all murders.
"Hey Kendra come here we shall sit here for breakfast."
"Sure." Even though Asha is a cheerful girl she never complain about my behaviour towards her I always answer in one or two words max.I always thought she like attention the way she calls me or speaks to anyone as time went by I understood it was her nature.
"Hey girls can we join for breakfast ." Zane asked
"Sure you can ." Asha said in her cheerful tone
"Hey Babygirl." Alexander said while sitting beside me
"For gods sake stop calling me that ."
" why it suits you or should I call you Mrs. Alexander Blackwell."
I don't know what should I do with his guy but I kinda like it went he calls me that.
"I wanna ask you both a question." Asha said while looking at Alexander and Zane
"What ?" Both asked together
"Do you both like Kendra." I chocked myself when she asked me . Alexander nodded his head and said" I like her."Where as Zane started to laugh making us look at him in curiosity."I am a gay I just flirt with her to make him pissed."
I looked at him with a shocked expression but quickly covered it with my cold face.Alexander was not surprised as if he already knew.
"Hey Ken do you....." I cut of Asha but
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT ." I said  yelling at her making surrounding tables look at us . I saw Alexander showing his cold and commanding eyes to do what they where doing instead of looking at us .
"Don't ever call me that." Kendra said again in a cold tone
"Sorry I didn't know." She said in an apologetic tone
Table became silent after that no one spoke a word . After we had our breakfast we left for classes.