Ch- 14 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

"I will professor." Asha said
We all looked at her she looked anxious, nervous and scared. She looked down took a deep breath and said
"When I was 8 years old my mom found out she was pregnant we were all happy as a new family member was going come. It was my first time seeing my dad take care of my mom maybe he did the same when my mom was pregnant with me . On the day she was born it felt like we forgot all our sadness we all took care of her as a princess. Her name was Jasmine her feathers were just like dad if we put both of them together they would look like twins  and my dad loved her more than anything or anyone more than me and mom or even god. Day went on and on happiness increased but never decreased . It was day before her birthday she begged us to take us to the mall as she wanted to buy her chocolate for her friends but we didn't know that day would be the worst and the turning point of the family*sad chuckle * while we were crossing the road Jasmine was very excited so she was running with excitement making us smile at her but then a car came with full speed and then *crying* she died on spot . When my dad found out about this he was very depressed sad to a point he started to drink and become abusive towards us it continued for years but then one day he was drunk he didn't know what he was doing he took a knife and came to my mother and said " today I will kill you it's a revenge from my daughter who you killed." Saying that he rushed to my mother with speed since I saw that I pushed him making his head bleed and die making to come to this academy."
When she finally finished saying her reason for studying her we were shocked we didn't expect a girl with cheerful nature to have gone through so much .
" good job Asha . I am proud of you . Next " professor James said
" I will professor." Zane said