Ch- 26 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

"Kas do you think the people who tried to rap and kill you are the people of Blackwell." Kendra asked
"Yes" Kas answered
"Kas why did you kill the students who came or crossed this hall."
"Ken I don't kill innocent people these students who come here is to search for that prof which you have it in your hand ,"
"Kas how did you come to this academy if you didn't kill MR.BLACKWELL."
"He was very clever Ken he knew I was going shoot them he moved aside and pushed his secretary. His secretary got shoot that's how I came here."
"Kas your soul is here and your body is buried . Will you stay as a soul forever."
"No Ken I was waiting for a right person or you to give the information I have found then I can leave to heaven . But before I leave can we sing the soul we always sang together as kids.
Sisters just like shadow always having each other backs.
We may fight a lot but being with you makes me the happiest one.
I believe in you more than anyone or anything .
We are each other soul mates best friend and the best part of me.
We would be nothing without each other .
We will always be together.
As Kendra and Kas sang this together
"Ken thanks for being born as my baby sister I hope you will be again my baby sister in the next century. And give justice to our parents I found everything give it in the court . I love you Ken and always will ." Saying that kas left the world I looked at Kendra she was kneeling on the floor crying her heart out . I wanted to hug but at the same time feeling guilt knowing my family was behind her sadness . I looked at Zane or Asha they were both crying standing still we waited for 45 mins for Kendra to clam down . I went to her hugged her trying to give comfort.