Ch- 8 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

It hurt my heart seeing Kendra crying and telling her past . She's such a strong girl who would have guessed she went though all that . She's still in my arms it's been 5 mins since she stopped crying when I looked towards her she slept she looks so cute I saw her hair falling on her face making her crunch her nose she looks like a baby while doing that I slowly removed the hair from her face and and tucked it behind her ears . I made myself comfortable on the chair and slowly adjusted her body on mine so she can sleep peacefully. I was observing her face because I don't know when I will again get a chance to have her this close in my arms . I hugged her tighter and slept breathing her scent which was giving me comfort.I felt her wiggling in my arms I slowly looked at her with a sleepy face .
"What happened Kendra?"
"Sorry I feel asleep while crying you can leave me now I am heavy."
" Shut up and sleep I am sleepy." Saying that I pretended to sleep to know what she was going to do she slowly put her head on my chest like before and snuggled more seeing this I slept again .
"Wake up Alexander."
"Now what happened."
"It 7:40 already we have classes at 8:30 we must go."
"Can't we skip classes today." I said with sad tone
"No we can't if you leave me I can get up."
"I don't want to leave you but I will leave on one condition."
"What condition tell fast.?"
"You must give me kiss when ever I ask you and that also anywhere I ask."
I was waiting for her reply probably thinking what to answer but I didn't give her a choice she must say yes .
"Fine I will now leave me."
"Don't forget the promise you know what I can do."
I looked at her she just nodded and as I left her she quickly got up looked at me and said ."I am going bye meet you in class and thank you for yesterday." Saying that she ran away.
I went to my dorm got ready and left for the classes as I entered into the class I saw Asha and Kendra sitting together speaking something. Just then an evil idea struck my head . I walked towards Kendra's bench and saw a boy sitting behind her I went to him and said
"You get up ." In my cold tone
He sat there looking at me which made me pissed of.
"Didn't you hear what I said you know what will happen if you don't get up. NOW GET UP ."
As I said that he got up quickly and sat in some other bench making me satisfied.