Ch- 28 ALEXANDER BLACKWELL

It was next day when we were all having our breakfast just then Asha spoke something catching our attention
"Kendra can we also join you while your going through recordings and prof we wanna help you ."
"'Sure . And you guys can stop calling me Kendra." Kendra said
" what do you mean what else can we call you except Kendra." Zane asked
"You guys can call me Ken." As she said that we were shocked a girl who yelled at Asha for calling her that name was asking us to call her that.
"Are you sure Kendra I mean it's what your sister used to call will it be alright." I asked in am unsure tone.
" Yes ." She said while nodding her head .
" ok Ken ." Asha said in her unsure tone to see how Kendra was going to react but to our surprise she didn't react she just gave a small smile and nodded her head. We ate our breakfast and went to our classes. At the end of the day we all went to Kendra's room opened her laptop she took the ring and took the small camera and put it in the laptop. The small scene which Kendra told us was replaying her n the screen  as her dad dead body had appeared  Kendra cover her face by putting her face on my chest . I was horrified when I saw who stop Kendra father it was my dad and beside him was my brother. After seeing this I will never consider them as my family.
Their No one to me . My family is dead to me . After we saw the recording we took the necklace and read the prof and saw all the bad things they have done to people. I was embarrassed to tell that they are my parents and I was born to them . As we finally finished going through the prof we looked at each other then Kendra said" guys I shall keep this safe and not a word out to people what we saw I will take this to court after we get out of the academy ."
"Why can't we do it tomorrow we can show this to principal and they can get their punishment." Asha said
"No what if the principal is working under him or someone gets to know it we'll be dangerous anyway more two years and we will be out ." Kendra said