Ch-17 KENDRA LAWRENCE

I was caressing Xane's hand to give him confidence. He looked at me and nodded that he alright . He looked forward took a heavy breath and started
"I was a happy and cheerful boy everyone always loved me for that reason I was nothing like my dad and brother even though we were in a mafia family . My brother was 3 years elder to me he never liked the fact I always got attention from everyone even without doing anything. He had always been mean since I was kid . I was 7years old we all went out for dinner we were laughing dancing and singing until *BAAANNN* the guard on my right got shot I was horrified by the scene making me still and not moving from my place until I heard someone calling my name and then I was unconscious. When I woke up I remember nothing except me getting unconscious and the next thing I was tied to the wall with chains . And a man walked in saying *I finally saw your family cry your the only weekness for them hahaha.* evil laugh and he told his guards to torcher me but not to kill me . Days went they hit me with rods threw blades at me burnet my skin made me watch them rape a woman if I closed my eyes they would throw acid on my body . 2 years passed I saw my dad fighting with the guards and came me took me away and took care of me my mom was happy but I didn't know my family also will one of them  to hurt me if they take me to a crowded place I would get panic attacks if anyone lifted their hands I would hide my self seeing these they started to tell *such a useless shit born for nothing Your such a waste coward always scared your such disgrace for the family.*these went on and on i always word hard like getting school first sports first to get at least their compliment but nothing worked .Finally my brother got my dad's position he was doing well until someone took the information making him going to Gail but them being my parents said *sad chuckle *said it was me not his elder son making me come to this academy thanks to them at least I got good friends  and Kendra." He ended by looking in my eyes I teared up listening to his past it was the most horrible compared to anyone I got up and hugged him to give him comfort. Time went by no one said anything until "good job all of you I am proud of you guys." Professor said leaving the class we sat down for a while and walked back to our dorms.