Ch-15 KENDRA LAWRENCE

I was shocked listening to Asha story she never showed that she went through so much but she used to cover it with her cheerful and happy side of hers. Who would have even guessed that she went through. I am waiting for Zane to start his story I was scared would his past be the same as Asha's unbearable to listen.Zane took a deep breath and started
" It was my 5th birthday my sister was still 2 years we were returning back from our grandparents home it was raining heavily it was hard to see anything and then *BAAMM* we all fell from the cliff and dad was hugging and protecting me whereas my mom was doing the same for my sister . The next thing we know was we were in hospital parents died and our grandparents took us in it happened so fast it was hard for me to take everything in the only thing I knew was I must take care of my sister I must live for her . Years passed our grandparents passed away I got a job I took care of my sister paid her college fee and all we loved each other so much that if one dies other one dies as well . It was night time I was in waiting for my sister to arrive from her extra classes it was night 10:00pm she has to come I was getting tensed I took my jacket and went to search for her I went to her college and asked the watchman he told everyone left an hour ago I was going mad I was searching for her like a mad person until I heard someone screaming I was praying that it shouldn't be her but when I went towards the screams I saw a boy above her trying to tear her clothes I found a rod and hit him on his head I couldn't think of anything else in the court no one believed me as I was poor and had no parents and that's the reason I am here."
How can people be so cruel he is in this academy because he saved his sister . The did no wrong but why is he getting suffered.
"Now where's you sister." Alexander asked
"I payed her hostel fee she can stay there safe."  Zane said
I was speechless .