Chapter 273: Brave Heart III

[Gritonnia Academy]

Everything was upturned due to that attack, nothing was spared. After that explosion, Selene knotch could be seen lying on the floor as she literally survived that devastating blow that could evaporate everything. There was nothing wrong with her, no missing limbs, no impairment, at the very least all he could accept is that Selene is something else.

She had surprised Shun time and time again, surpassing his expectation and somewhat making imcrophensibke things that even make sense. One primary example is today, Selene had taken the full force of the 'breath of light' in point blank range, with itself me should have evaporated the moment she got hit. Surprisingly, Selene took it like a champ, causing her to lose conscious as a result.

Losing consciousness during a battle isn't that surprising, in fact such an act is like a daily occurrence for people who often practice themselves to surpass their limit. By over exerting once energy, one can also achieve losing consciousness without much risk of endangering one's life.

Upon seeing Selene laying on the floor not moving, Shun then finally relaxed as he slumps unto the floor and gave out a breath of relief. From that point on, Shun himself had won against the top knight student in the exchange program.

"Take her to the infirmary"

Hearing Shuns words, some students then carried Selene by their shoulder, as they brought her towards the infirmary facility of the academy.

After bringing her there, Shun then left the room, as he was soon met by Sephiria and Aria. The two women saw the match from the beginning till the current happening. It was phenomenal, aside from the competition between six academies final deciding battle, this 1 on 1 spar match also caught everyone's attention due to how the number 1 knight of the exchanged students fought against the champion of the six academies.

In the end everyone saw something spectacular that even made everyone speechless throughout the spar. The spar between them wasn't that special in the eyes of the two fighters, but for the others, their fight was phenomenal that none of them  could comment on the fight, due to how seriousness and amazing the spar is. To be exact none of them could react as they simply watch everything unfold in the spar. After all everything happened so fast, and there were no exchange of words between them.

"How's Selene?" Asked by Sephiria

"She's fine... she is currently resting, give her an hour or two, she will then wake up as if nothing had happened" answered by Shun

"I see... what about you?" Asked by Sephiria again.

"I already told you! I'm fine"

"Thats great!"

After Sephiris showed her concern, Aria then spoke up as she said.

"I'm quite surprised about your spar, both of you showed exceptional performance... especially you Shun, for some reason I felt like you have grown stronger than your previous self"

"Well it's only natural, but if I'm being honest with you, I still haven't gotten all out, I'm still growing stronger"

"Of course"

After Aria said that, all three of them went silent for awhile, before Aria then broke the silence as she looked at the time and bid her farewell.

"Well look at the time, see you guys tomorrow"

"Yeah! See you tomorrow" replied by Sephiria as she saw Aria off.

Once Aria left, Shun then approached Sephiria, as he suggested that they too should return to their rooms and rest for the night. Of course Sephiria accepted such proposal, as they walked back to their dormitory together.

*********

Time passed night covered the whole sky, as Shun sat on his bed and begun to wonder whether Selene was able to wake up properly before the academies gates get dark. After all the dormitory is quite far from the academies gate and it is dark during the night in that particular area. With such property, he had hoped that Selene would be able to go back to her room without much problem.

With that in mind, he then went to bed and activated the systems function of consciousness interaction with the champion to further increase their synchronization rate.

"System! Enter interaction mode with Sun wukong"

*********
Entering interaction mode

Target locked: Sun wukong
*********

After that message prompt, Shun then entered his subconscious mind, as he lost control of his body and it entered sleep mode

*********
[Interaction Space: Category Sun wukong]

Opening his eyes, Shun found himself in a lushful plain of flower bed right alongside the scenery of a small mountain with water pouring out from the top of it. Upon seeing the scenery laid out in front of him, he then looked around, as he felt at peace and tranquility just from seeing the place alone.

In that moment as if breaking the peace he established with his inner self, the sound of an arrogant monkey reverberated across the area, as Sun Wukong appeared on the rock before him.

"Your here again, i thought that you have given up after I beat your ass the last time you tried to subdue me with force"

"It was my mistake, after all due to interacting with Aurelion sol, I realized that I can increase our synchronization rate aside from fighting alone and copying your movement"

"About time you realized that, indeed what your previously doing is copying my every moves and trying to think like me to achieve a full mastery of what I can do and what I can become, however that is it... the end result is that, you will indeed become a monkey king at heart and body, but you will be lacking a soul since you never actually experience what I experience myself throughout my life time"

"At one interaction night, I learned about that... if I want to increase the synchronization rate, I will need to live their way of life and even achieve what they achieve in their life time... a carbon copy of the original by copying its achievements"

"Heh! Now you get it, you finally found the right way to use your synchronization rate... come! Let's start the lesson"