Chapter 213: Return To Gritonnia Academy

Volume 5 Final Year

[Holsteia Kingdom]

A few days have passed, the duke family then finally returned back to their estate as they then took a day to fully rest their fatigue mind. Naturally the fatigue that everyone undergo affected both Sephiria and Shun the most, due to that the moment they arrived, the each headed straight towards their room for a whole day rest.

The only time that everyone were able to meet again was during the dinner held in the dining room itself. Since all the troubles were finished, their talks mainly held the topic that had been put off for quite awhile. The formal engagement.

Both Shun and Sephiria were only engaged by words, there were no actual papers involved at all. Due to that they're relationship can be considered informal to the eyes of other people. The world itself just had a different system than on earth. In this world, engagement should be held as formal like a festival it can be.

In terms of celebration, the Duke then planned to hold a dinner party towards the nobles of the kingdom for the engagement of his daughter. After all he is a duke and a person only second to the king, if anyone wants to abide by the law and be as grandeur like the king, it would be him.

With that the engagement party would then be held at a later time, around the time when the semester break would happen in the Gritonnia academy. Approximately about 7 months time. In 7 months time, the whole kingdom would know of such engagement.

Shun and Sephiria wouldn't have to worry at all, since this was an important event for his daughter, Duke Alan and his wife Cecile would handle everything including the expenses, that just shows how much they fond over their daughter.

Following days are much more carefree, there was practically only few events that happened in this time. Aside from constant dungeoning during the break and resting in the duke's manor, Nothing else happened during that time. Of course often times Shun would visit Leah in her shop and buy some valuables, but other than that everything was normal.

Time pass by it is time for Shun and Sephiria to depart once more and head over towards the academy. The time of break was now over, all the student who were admitted in the academy were now ordered to return. With that Shun looked over this touching scene where sephiria was saying goodbye to her parents.

After a few words of carefulness, Duke Alan and his wife asked Shun to kindly protect their daughter at all times during their time in the academy, with a slight nod, Shun then indicated his answer, as the two of them entered the carriage.

*********

Four hours later during the travel when they finally left the Duke's territory, Sephiria then Looked towards Shun as she sweetly smiled at him while striking a conversation.

"Looks like were going to be 3rd years, its our last year in the academy... it was quite fun while it lasted"

"... Yeah! It is quite fun while it lasted while also quite short"

"Well you are an irregular student"

"Can't argue with that"

Afterwards Shun looked outside the carriage window as he glanced at the horizon while also wondering what lesson he will learn in his final year. After all 3rd year is the final year in the academy, after this year, all graduates are expected to integrate themselves into the society.

Some would go rich, some would go broke, such is the expected result from the graduates. After this year, Shun doesn't even know what he would do next. At most he would take part on the quest given to him by the system.

Based on the system, he had acquired the power of the Aquasphere to strengthen the system itself. If he want to progress towards the main quest, he would need to acquire three more power at the same level as the Aquasphere.

Acquiring the Aquasphere was already dangerous enough that both him and Akito almost died for it, if it weren't for the foreign Kingdom's aid, they both would have died fighting against such power. Knowing that there are three more similar power hidden all over the world, Shun wasn't sure enough if he could actually collect them all.

"Do you think we would learn something new this last year?" asked by Sephiria which completely cuts off Shun's thoughts

"Well knowledge is infinite, there will always be something new to comprehend, it is just based on we comprehend it as intellectual beings" answered by Shun

"I see... but i think instead of staying cooped up, i prefer to have a practical experience before graduating"

"Practical experience? do you need to? I mean you are a duke's daughter and a sole child at that, isn't that assured that you would own all your father's land one day?"

"Well yeah, but if i don't have any practical experience, i wouldn't be able to properly manage our family's territory... plus the world of adults is much more uglier than anything else"

"....."

"......"

"... You took that from somewhere didn't you?"

"... Well yeah... but i don't remember where..."

".... Anyways...."

With that their talk continued on till days  until their carriage finally arrived  at the academy's ground. Upon seeing such a familiar sight of the academy, Sephiria couldn't help but felt touched by the scene as she observed the bustling academy city.

The class would start at the next day, since that was the case, both Sephiria and Shun spent their idle day shopping along the market district of the academy.

The next day both of them took a walk towards the academy as they saw multitude of students heading the same direction as them. But what's most surprising this time around was the number of 1st year that had been admitted by the academy.

The color for the uniform for each year are quite different from one another. The first years have white uniform, the second years have blue uniform, and the third years have red uniform. Duew to that it was quite easy to locate which year is which for every individual.

In that moment as if the changes weren't enough to surprise Shun, a familiar voice reached his ear as he saw a girl near his height ran up towards him.

"SHUN ONIICHAN!!!!!"

As the girl lounged towards him, Shun naturally caught her as he was confused about the identity of the girl that jumped on him and called him brother. The moment he took a closer look, he then suddenly recognized the girl as the daughter of the viscount back in Ruric town, the very first town he had encountered when he arrived on this world

"Millia?!?!?!"

"Ehehehe! Long time no see Shun onii-chan"