Chapter 235: Unexpected Reveal

[Gritonnia Academy]

The very next day, the whole academy itself went into a short holiday for two days in respect and accordance towards the effort of everyone during the convention. This is so that some of the students who want to help in the clean up could focus on cleaning the site itself rather than thinking about the class they have for the day.

Of course since some of the students doesn't really like having classes that much, especially for those that have majors and complicated subjects, this 2 day rest day was like a saving grace for them in order to avoid all the stressful stuff. Due to that the on site venue itself was packed by students who volunteered to clean the site with much vigor. If this momentum goes on, it wouldn't take long for everyone to finish their task in just one day of cleaning.

Naturally the perpetrator of this event which is literally the Otaku club led by Wendy, were involved in this cleaning event, since this is their responsibility to handle. But despite saying that, there was one particular person who was missing in the club that didn't join the cleaning duty and that was Shun himself.

*********

On another location that is quite faraway from the site venue of the convention, Shun is currently meeting up with Lorius and Akito for a very important discussion. last night just as everyone was about to call it a day, Lorius asked for a meet up with Shun on the very next day in order to discuss something important between the three of them. Since the matter of discussion seemed quite serious, Shun then complied happily and scheduled the meeting around past noon.

The current location of the meeting is a private meet up room somewhere around the hall near the faculty of the professor in the academy. Getting permission to use such room for a meet up was quite easy due to the fact that Shun was well known in the academy through his merits, With that some of the professors then allowed him to use the room for a private discussion that should be handled by the participants itself.

In fact such room is used as a meet up room for some important guest or nobles who visited the academy in a  guise of observing the flow of education. Since the room's purpose is primarily for the very meet up itself, there was no problem for it to be used this way.

The people inside the room are Lorius Ejinto, Mario Sith, Cynthia Fraum, and Rekka Loine that came from Ascalon Academy in the far north, alongside it there is also Akito and Iris who came from Orbium Academy in the East, Lastly there is Shun himself. At most the three people who reached the finals in the six academy competition had gathered inside the room, due to that there is slight awkwardness in the air whenever someone remembered how it all went down during the finals.

Unfortunately for Shun as long as its a win, even though its shameful, it is still acceptable. Of course it is shameful and funny in a good way which didn't hurt anyone.

"So what are we going to talk about?" asked by Shun as he sat comfortably on the sofa

Hearing the initial question, Lorius then cleared his throat as he then initiated the conversation.

"We're going to talk something very important to be exact, so before anything else i want to confirm something... how have you guys been doing?"

"... Nothing much" replied by Akito

"I'm the same as always" added by Shun

With those answers, Lorius squinted his eyes for a bit, before continuing on.

"Is that so? Well i did hear something quite amusing "

"...."

"...."

"You guys... looks like yo0u had fun involving yourself in a problem that belongs to another country eh? and based on the problem itself, it isnt a small one i bet"

Upon hearing Lorius words, Shun and Akito were a little bit surprised as they didn't expect the deeds they had done overseas would reach this place at all. But after thinking it through, it was not much of a surprise that such merit would be spread all over the place and among the royalties in this land.

"So the news managed to reached this place? that took quite awhile" reacted by Akito

"Well even though it is quite an achievement, it is not something that we would always like to remember.... after all many people had died in that battle and we were even brought close to death because of that incident... it wasn't exactly quite a good experience" said by Shun

"So based on both of your reactions, the enemies were that tough... well i cant believe it! the two guys who managed to suppress me during the finals had actually nearly lost and got killed in that incident? It is either both of you underestimated your opponent or the opponent itself is actually strong" said by Lorius

"Its the latter! as you may know... we never held back... that's just how strong the enemy was" said by Shun

Looking at both Shun and Akito's expression, it was somewhat apparent that they were not joking at all. If that was the case, then the enemy itself were actually quite a formidable foe.

"But i don't understand? why didn't you use that creature?" asked by Lorius

"Creature?" asked back by Shun

"You know! the monster that literally covered the sky and can actually change the topography of the earth just by simply moving... the one who commanded the stars based on your words" explained by Lorius

"... Oh that? but how can you be sure that i dint summon that?" asked by Shun

"How can i be sure? well its obvious you know! if you summon that thing, the sky itself would turn dark, the mana in the air would also change its wavelength, and even though you didn't summon it directly at this land, we would still be able to see its body in the sky due to how huge it is.... based on how big it is in our previous battle, i believe that such dragon is bigger than the planet itself right?" insisted by Lorius

"R-right" answered by Shun as he cant deny everything that Lorius had said

Hearing the confirmation,, Lorius seemed quite proud of himself as he leaned on his back and waited for Shun's following words.

"But you should know how dangerous that thing is, so in order to ensure the foreign kingdoms' safety, i held myself back from summoning it"

"Right" reacted by Lorius

In that moment Akito then intercepted in between.

"But enough about that, Lorius just tell us what you want, i believe all the question you have is just a pretense to ease the atmosphere in the room?"

"Huh? No! i just really curious... but if you insist then lets move on"

"...."

"....."

"Have you guys heard the Aquasphere?