Chapter 259: The Effects Of The News V

[Duke's Mansion]

Without a second thought, Shun summoned his book before him, as he begun gathering mana unto its pages in order to enact a summoning spell which would let him summon champion's unto the fray.

"Summon!!! Zed! Rengar! Khazix! Katarina! Evelynn!"

Exerting a huge amount of mana out of his body, Shun felt slightly drained as he lightly stumbled and saw his champion's in a full line up right before him. Each champion that he summoned excels in assassination and somewhat an expert in their respective fields. With this on his side, he then gave out an order towards his champion's which seemed to realize the situation after seeing a dead body and a spear on Shun's hand.

"Hunt down all the assassins in the room! Kill all of them"

Without uttering a single word, Katarina blinked away, Zed submerge into his shadow, Khazix and rengar turned invisible, and evelynn ran out as fast as she can before she disappeared in the next corner. With all of those champion's being dispersed, it will be only a matter of time before the whol mansion itself turned into a battlefield.

"Thrill for the hunt!!!"

Right when all the champion's had disappeared, Shun then made his move as he too turned invisible as he hunts down the assassin within the mansion. In that moment just as he was about to enter the mansion, he then sensed all of his champion's encountering the assassin, as he noticed that all of them were currently in combat after slightly checking their current status in the book.

After taking that quick look, Shun found two assassins within the hallway, as he quickly approaches them in stealth and quickly drilled through their hearts with his water spear. Just like that he killed two assassins in a span of few breaths, which caused him to exit his invisibility.

Upon seeing the two dead assassins on the floor, he then begun counting them through his head and included all the assassins that his champion's he had encountered. Once he did this, he realized that something was amiss as there were literally too many assassins all over the mansion. It was like this was not some kind of assassin group, but rather an army of it.

In that moment he suddenly sensed a hostile unit headed his way through Reksai's passive which enables him to sense any moving enemies. With that sensing the attack is heading for his right, he then instinctively raised up his spear, as the wall on his right suddenly burst out into smithereens and an assassin thrusting their blade towards him at that exact moment.

With the blade and the spear colliding, a huge force of shockwave reverberated across the hallway, which caused the assassin to be blown back and Shun to crash unto the wall behind him and causing a dent.

But before Shun could figure out what was happening and who was attacking him, the assassin suddenly flipped midair as it quickly landed and crouched unto the ground, before brandishing its claw like weapon in its two hands and launching itself forward like a rabid animal.

Upon seeing this, Shun quickly rolled to the right, as it dodged the attack, as he quickly made a few spin while picking himself up from the ground and standing for a thrust. Just at the moment Shun dodged the attack and entered his stance, the assassin suddenly showed its canine teeth with a smile, as it landed unto the wall in all four, before it launches towards him like a beast.

With that, Shun then gathered mana unto the tip of his spear albeit only 10% of its original power, as he thrusted the spear forward and collided with the assassins claw like weapon.

On the otherhand, when the assassins claws collided with the spear  its danger senses suddenly kicks in, as it quickly somewhat jumped unto something in mid air, causing its whole body to summersault over Shun and landed behind him in complete silence.

Brandishing its claws it then swung its claw like weapon towards Shun, as the person himself used flash at the exact moment the assassin made its strike, which made Shun escape from that critical zone of the enemy's attack range.

After getting some range in between them he then charged up the spear once more to about 5%, as he thrusted it out and let a laser like water to shoot out from its tips

"Aqua beam 5%!!!"

Seeing that thin layer laser attack, the assassin quickly dodged the attack by ducking down as it charged forward while showcasing its sharp claw like weapon out in the open just like that. With that, when Shun realized that his attack has been dodged, he then quickly cancelled the attack, as he switched his hold into a throwing position, as he blasted the ground beneath him and made a hole which he used to fall down to the first floor of the mansion.

The moment he did this, the assassin seemed to smile at his attempt to escape its clutches, as it landed unto the wall, before its lunches itself into the hole head first like some kind of a cat. But the moment the assassin entered the hole, a single voice was uttered in the darkness of the room, as mana was gathered unto its tip"

"Water thrust"

In a blink of an eye, bright light exploded right infront of the assassin's eyes, as a huge explosion rung out in the mansion and the whole business itself rocked from its tremor alone. At that moment the roo. Was blasted open as the walls was blasted through, causing the assassin to crash outside the mansion and crash unto the front yard of the mansion, where some assassins were gathering the drugged guards unto one corner of the of the mansions walls.

The moment some of this assassins saw one of theirs being blasted out of the mansion with major wounds on its side, they then instinctively looked at the direction where it came from as they saw Shun slowly walked out into the open while looking down at the assassin that he was fighting with emotionless eyes.

"I see... you do have that capability to solidify air, in which you can use as your foothold to dodge in midair... after all I did clearly aimed at your guts, but for some reason you managed to make it only hit your sides"

As Shun said that, the assassin glared at him under its hood, as it spewed out blood while clutching on its wound and staying hostile towards him like a beast.

"Your Shun kurosaki right? How come your so much stronger than what was reported? Did our employer lie to us? Curse them"

In response to them, Shun cocked his head to the side as he replied.

"They didn't lie to you, it's just that they were quite outdated, I've grown stronger, far stronger than before"

"In a span of summer break? Bullcrap!"

"It's up to you whether you belive me or not, but don't worry! I won't send you to the afterlife alone" said by Shun as he turned to look at the other assassin