Chapter 233: The First Convention VIII

[Gritonnia Academy] 

"Good morning everyone! Are you ready!!!"

With this primary introduction given by Cedric, it was then soon followed by the thunderous cheers coming from the crowd, alongside some awe and whoa from the people who got caught by the beauty of the host's eastern murim attire. Of course the reaction was quite natural, as some of the guys were excited for the third day performance of the convention, which they already deemed as some sort of festival.

As the cheers went wild and some screams from the group of girls who seemed attracted by eastern murim costumes, the convention then finally started as the three host begun entertaining the crowd.

Once this was done, Shun then quickly excused himself out of the stadium as he was immediately greeted by the flood of audience in the hallway that are watching the performance through the transmission crystal which served as some sort of television in this world, and somewhat suffered a type of human trafficking in the area.

As if that wasn't an exaggeration, the moment he got out of the stadium, the outside venue itself was also packed with people having fun all over the convention and buying all they can with their mere money. Even though it was just the start of the day, one could already see some of the hired cosplayers all over the venue being crowded over by people, which literally pressured them and attend the needs of some of the people who got attracted by their cosplayed characters.

What's more since this was the last day of the event, there were also a huge group of children  marching down some hallway as they enjoyed the convention itself and took some time to take some memorial greet with the cosplayers outdoor. Even though there are guardians assigned for this huge group of children, the academy's security still did their job as they safeguarded the young people as they roamed the convention itself. After all in this kind of event, some underhanded low crimes cant be avoided.

An example of those low type of crimes are stealing, kidnapping, and even dealings. but the unlikely crime that could happen here are sexual harassment and rape from some people who cant keep their hands unto themselves. Of course stopping these crimes is a must for the security of the academy, after all their reputation is in the line if something geos wrong in this event.

Putting that aside, the another venue that was just added this day to further accommodate the audience is the broadcast venue for the people who cant get inside the stadium itself. Using the transmission crystal to live perform the events happening inside the stadium, one could now watch the performance happening inside without even squeezing in in the crowded hallway.

Because of that, the transmission venue was immediately packed by the watching audience as they all enjoyed the show itself.

Luckily for them Shun and the academy had thought of this happening, due to that, the academy with the royal family's funding then bought more transmission crystals about an additional of 8 of them and spread them all over the outside venue of the convention. With that there will be no over crowding in front of the transmission crystal and everyone can enjoy watching the performance with nothing to disturb them from all the complains.

As if speaking of the devil, an unforeseen circumstances did arrive at the entrance of the convention (basically the entrance of the academy), as a group of drunkards is seemingly trying to pull over a group of female cosplayers which  are dressed or cosplayed as some type of dancers that could be found in hot humid area in the desert back in earth's time of Jewish civilization.

Apparently the group of dancers are part of a story characters that the group of girls had heard from one of the fairytales during their childhood. Since the outfit is somewhat beautiful and appeasing to the eyes, the group of girls then tried cosplaying those dancers with their limited material and manage to pull out a wonderful set of clothes from it.

Unfortunately this type of dress is somewhat seen slightly obscene if one avoid the beauty of the clothes and only just look at the exposed skin of the group of woman. Even tough some men have restraints and somewhat admired their cosplays and recognized them portraying a group of characters from a fairytale, some group of men who are somewhat drunk and lost all reasons in their head  only recognized them as prostitutes or sluts due to the majority of exposed skin they are showing to the public.

Since they cant differentiate cosplays from prostitute clothes, this group of drunkard naturally came over and tried to take the girls towards some alleys to do the deed itself. However before they could even do such things to the innocent girls, some guards and security quickly showed up as they tried to stop the men from taking the cosplayers and tried to fix the misunderstanding in between them.

Naturally drunkards can't be reasoned with, due to that they soon became violent after being stopped by the guards as they begun throwing fist in the air in their drunk state. Even though there is almost no force from their attacks, the guards and security is still prohibited from harming the citizens as they just dodged the attacks and tried to hold them down with the use of few hand  to hand techniques.

As if arriving at their aid, a familiar face then soon appeared within the crowd as the two guys rushed out from the crowd and immediately knocked out the drunk guys in just one attack from behind.

Not soon after, Shun seemed surprised by this visit as he saw both Akito and Lorius took down the drunkard group and regained the safety of the place itself. With a few thanks from the security and guards and cosplayers, the atmosphere then soon returned to normal as both Lorius and Akito begun checking each other out while talking to each other.

While they were conversing, Shun then silently approached them from the side as he tapped their shoulders which surprised the both of them from his sudden appearance.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?"

"What the!?!?! where did you come from?"

"The heck! did you just crept up on us?"