Chapter 227: The First Convention II

[Gritonnia Academy]

Looking back at the exchange students that approached him from behind, Shun then gave a welcoming smile, before he pulled himself out of character before asking what they meant by their words.

"Pardon?"

"I mean you seem to be having fun in this event that your group had created"

"... Ah well yes, having fun is actually what this convention is meant about"

"I see"

The person who talked to him was a woman in her academy's uniform who seemed curious about this event. To be exact this is the first time that Shun had  interacted with the exchange students, he always thought that such group of people would have no connection to him whatsoever. Never did he expect that the very people he ignore till this day would actually approach him first hand and engage to a conversation with him.

Based on how their group react, the woman that is talking to him seemed to be the de facto leader of the group. All their actions and demeanor are strictly observed, even thought their eyes showed amazement and curiosity towards the activities on the event, they were still able to keep their composure like a trained professional.

He had heard a lot about the Vitra academy's strictness, but never did he expect that such scale would be up to this point wherein they would voluntarily devoid themselves of their youthful curiosity. But since it is a jurisdiction of their academy in the frontier, he had no say in this matter as he just instead respected their jurisdiction.

In that moment the woman talking to him spoke out once more.

"Sorry for my late introduction, I am Selene Knotch, the current leader of this group and an honorable top student of our school which will lead to the success of this exchange program"

"Well i'm Shun Kurosaki... you can just call me Shun"

"I see.... As you may know we came from..."

"The Vitra academy right? don't worry! I've heard about it already... you don't have to tell me about it"

"...I see... looks like the news travel fast"

"Well I've got a lot of friends in the campus"

"Of course, that's already a given... your quite a famous person yourself mister Shun Kurosaki"

"???"

"Did you know that news regarding your performance in the four academy competition had spread throughout the kingdom? there are even recoded videos about it and was spread all over the kingdom, you are a national celebrity due to your win in the competition"

"Is that so? I didn't know that, i never really considered myself as a celebrity"

"Well you are now one, all the people who watched the recorded fight would literally know your name... the only people who wouldn't know of you are the people who are either ignorant of today's news or people from other countries"

"I'll take that news as a compliment"

"It will be my honor.... anyway pushing that aside, i want to know what you aim for establishing this type of event"

Hearing her words, Shun then looked over at the crowded area as he smiled and replied.

"Well to be exact, one is to actually have a record that our club actually did something  to advertise our academy's reputation and the two is that this is fun and the purpose of this event is to have fun"

"... Fun?"

"Why? Did you never had fun back in your academy?"

"....."

"I see... well don't worry follow me"

After stating that Shun led the whole group deeper into the convention as he introduced them to the boots that are currently in display and the charm of having cosplayers roam the venue. At the same time Wendy and Cedric are currently acting as the host for the event while also cosplaying in front of the whole mass of crowd inside the stadium.

In comparison to the many cosplayers outside that portray's people from this world stories and myths, the club members on the other hand portrays characters that exist solely inside an anime world. With Cedric golden hair, he is currently cosplaying a certain king of England with an attire of a majestic proto armor and a prop sword on his hip portraying Excalibur. As for Wendy who had blue hair, she is basically portraying hatsune miku, a certain character back on earth.

With both of them looking good and proper in this event, they then became the host as they tried to rile up the whole crowd while also telling the people on what are the events for today. For the first part of the program, they both planned to start it out with the short games for everyone to hype about.

The first game they chose to rile up everyone is the bring me game. By bringing an object they ask for in the middle of the stadium, one would be able to get a price from the hosts itself as it will naturally rile up some people who wanted some prize. Naturally this is a first come first serve basis, so the competition is all time high for people who are at the front seats of the stadium.

Following the first game, the other games then followed suite until the program itself used up their initial three hours for the games of the day. Once the three hours are up, it was then time for the performance of the special guest which further rile up the crowd upon realizing that the guest are also doing cosplay.

Once the special guest are up, Cedric then went down from the stage as he plans to head straight towards the compartment where his family is currently situated and observe their reaction towards such boisterous event in the academy. On the other hand, Wendy quickly asked for Sephiria and Aria's support as she felt exhausted from all the words she had said upfront in the crowd. the crowd's enthusiasm really surpassed her expectations.

On another area, Millia together with Shier and Tony are currently guiding the cosplayers and managing the crowd of the event. The sheer scale of the crowd exceeded their expected audience, causing mass human traffic and somewhat more jobs for them to take care off. It was literally a chaos for the small workforce they have. 

Luckily for them, the academy begun giving out a helping hand towards the club members as they deployed people to aid the security on the area and manage the audience and the cosplayers in the venue.

Of course this goes on till nightfall as the crowd itself seemed unending. and that's how the first day of the event was held.