Chapter 228: The First Convention III

[Gritonnia Academy]

On the second day, another  fully packed morning greeted everyone as the whole venue slowly got packed with audience at the very early spark of dawn. Most likely the impact of the very first day was still avid in the minds of all its participants. In just one night after the end of the first day of the event, the sense of longing lingered in everyone's thoughts as they seemed captivated by this new type of festivities quite foreign in their land.

Never did the attendees itself experienced such an event, an event where the characters they can only hear and read through books and entertainment, can be touched and interacted by their ordinary self. At that point the convention itself turned into a type of carrot which attracted the people and slowly develop their creativeness for such an event.

One of the apparent person who got infected by this wave of festivities is King Hendrick and the royal family themselves. The activities for the first day were truly memorable to the point that King Hendrick found it hard to sleep well during the night. Due to that he cant help but recall the events as he talked with his queen with joyous air in the room. One could even describe it as the king being excited for the another half of the event that will be following the second day.

This time in comparison to the first day of the event, aside from the hired people who would do cosplay, the audience which is either commoner or noble, begun attending the event with their own costume, either hand crafted or stocked itself. Through this one can actually tell which people got swept by the atmosphere of the event during the first day, and were pulled in to do their cosplay.

Some  of the nobles that tried cosplaying either portrayed knights or nobles that they have read in either books or impersonating an influential person in their history. As for the commoners, they have hand crafted outfit from the characters which is seemed to depict people that exist within the stories of this world. But since all of this were only prepared at night right after the first event, their outfits or costume seemed rather crude and messy at first sight, nevertheless this only depicts that the cosplay influence had started to spread all over the kingdom.

A this time instead of Cedric and Wendy who became the host for the first day, the host for the second day was then passed on to both Shun and Sephiria to handle. Naturally both of them wore their own costume that was prepared beforehand by Wendy and Shun.

Sephiria is currently wearing the outfit and cosplaying the certain character from one of the series that Shun had watched during his free time. She is portraying a certain king of Britain, who joined the holy grail war in order to reset her time and prevent the fall of Camelot in her battle uniform. As for Shun he is currently portraying the boy who looks like the grail war master for the character that Sephiria is portraying, the character itself was fused with a demon blacksmith and became a saber servant.

As they were preparing for the time when they head towards the stage or better yet in the middle of the arena, Shun could see Sephiria's parents assisting her from the side as they admired their daughter who seemed beautiful in the battle dress that she wore.

To begin with, Sephiria herself is already a beautiful woman, now that she wore something majestic, her beauty became even more apparent as she seemed to glow and the dress literally highlight the facial beauty. What's more since her hair is tied in a bon and was somewhat dyed into blonde through magic, she literality almost identical to the actual king of Britain in the show that Shun had watched.

Before Shun transmigrated into this world, he was quite attracted to the saber character to the point that he once held her as a waifu and a stan of some sort. But now that seemingly the character was brought to life through Sephiria's cosplay, he couldn't help but fell in love again, as he blushed and thanked that his dream becomes true through this transmigration.

While Shun was having his overload of affection , Duke Alan and his wife Cecilia seemed to be mesmerized by Sephiria's outfit and beauty.

"You... look too beautiful, plus i never expected that  being blonde would suite so well so much" praised by Duke Alan

"I know right? My daughter looks like an angel" added by the duke's wife Cecilia

"Well naturally her mother is also beautiful so basically the genes was passed down to her" said by Duke Alan

"Oh stop!" giggled by his wife Cecilia

Hearing her parents praise, Sephiria then blushed a little as she smiled and replied.

"Well this is an important event after all, so i really need to dress up as well"

"But this isn't a simple dress up, you almost literally look like another person, if it weren't for your mother recognizing you, i wouldn't have imagined you to be quite near me" said by Duke Alan

"Ehehehe! well i did some makeover in order to get close in picture with the character i'm portraying, and based on your reaction, looks like my effort wasn't in vain" said by Sephiria as she remembered her time where Wendy is drilling the knowledge of makeover towards Sephiria in preparation for this event.

"Is that so? well looks like this makeover is such a big deal, why don't you teach your mother about it if you have some time?" asked by Cecilia

"Sure thing mother"

Soon after that talk, another hour has passed, until Aria came in from the door and announced that the stadium is nearly filled and the stage event was ready to start. With that Shun then pulled along Sephiria as they went in the middle of the arena and all the focus were directed to them.

The moment they entered the arena, various gasped filled the stadium as the audience got caught in mesmerized expression towards Sephiria's look. For the first time  i a while the whole stadium itself fell into silence as everyone solely focused of Sephora and got attracted not only by her battle dress but also her face which i almost identical to the character she portrays which made her look like another person.

After that moment of silence, a loud cheer erupted in the stadium as they clapped towards Sephiria as an act being amazed by her looks.

After for what seems like a minutes or two of cheering and clapping, the event then officially started as Shun called out towards everyone in the area.

"Good morning everyone! before we start i want to ask you, are you ready!!!!"