CHAPTER THIRTY THREE : LOVER BOY

Sorry for the short chapter but sha enjoy!

Eight Buggati chiron pur sport pulled their brakes in front of the EL-MALIK manse , creating the loud brake sound that usually irritates people , there was a crowd of paparazzi __whom aamira called ___ making a lot of noise in the reserved area .the noise was so loud and peculiar that it was heard in the two mansions opposite them , the AR mansion and the Abd-Er-Rahman mansion.

Roohina and afnan came out through the balcony to witness whatever was happening.

At first , they saw a pair of Jhon lobbs shoes stepping out of the car , a big dark bald man was the owner . He was attired on an expensive Ralph lauren suit and slacks . He walked to the car behind him and opened the car for his daughter.

Aamira also alighted the car , clad in gucci from top to bottom . she is wearing a brown gucci corsage satin dress , with brown gucci crocs , and brown hair colour with the gucci logo drawn with a thicker colour on the hair , including her nails and her makeup . As if she is modeling for the brand itself.

The media quickly started clicking her pictures as she kept changing her poses , after that they started bombarding her with questions which she kept answering before they moved to her dad and brother.

" who is she ? " Roohina asked afnan without removing her gaze from the place.

" i am not sure but i think she is the daughter of the business tycoon ; Aman El-malik and she is also the CFO of el-malik and sons company. " afnan explained as she scrutinized Aamira from a distance.

Aamira__as if she knew they were looking at her__looked up and saw them , before waving at them with a pretty smile on her face. They hesitantly waved back before hurrying back into the house.

" how does she know us " afnan asked , with a frown.

" i don't know " roohina said , shrugging as they were about to enter the living room .

" ok i am sorry yeobo , i will try to recite the poem , i am just__i don't think its good enough , i feel its somehow stupid " they both heard masdouq said to someone through the phone and decided to eavesdrop a little bit . Afnan quickly started recording whatever he was going to say , in case he rejects it and says it wasn't him.

The girl must have encouraged him to go for it , so Masdouq nervously cleared his voice before starting " you are my sugar-coated candy floss , with you ,
My life is a toss. Floating in your dreams all day , i always forget what i had to say. You are the cream of the cake which i want to relish and take. Your love is pure , just like you in my life , i love you so much yeobo , will you be my wife ? "

There was silence for like a minute before they heard masdouq's voice again. " don't worry , immediately after you graduate, i will send my elders.............i love you too " he said with a smile before hanging up.

Looking up , he saw two pair of eyes staring at him.

" so who is our future sister-in-law? "
Roohina asked while wiggling her brows at him.

" it was.....no one.....i was just saying it to my friend , who os going to propose to someone" masdouq said , while trying to leave the place. He doesn't even know how to lie a believable lie seff!!

" not so soon brother ! " afnan said while blocking his way.

" you said you were just saying it to your friend right ? " roohina asked again.

" yeah of course " he confidently replied .

" then show us the recent calls on your phone afnan said , folding her hands.