CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT : EPIPHANY .

Makhtoum law firm ,
Asokoro ,
Abuja ,
Saturday , 1 : 22 am.

Confidently , she strutted into the basement with her head held high and her eyes taking in the sights around her , they were broken glasses of beer , buds of cigarettes and many other harmful objects in the hidden basement of the office.

She was elegantly clad in raven black shirt paired with  the same colour of straight skirt. A long white  jacket was worn on top of the dressing with an onyx black shoulder lengthed hijab and white ankle length boots. As usual , a black nosemask was perched on her face with dark armani shades to cover her facial features.

" who are you ? And w..what are doing here ? " said a disorted looking man , who was sitting behind a large desk . His eyes were red , he held a transparent sachet  containing something white-ish , which she guesses is cocaine .

Instead of answering him , she just removed her mask and shades , then kept them on a stool nearby.

Frightened,  he dropped the sachet of cocaine on the floor while shivering continuously.

" y..ou ! I..told them that you will attack us soo..ner or later but they didn't l..listen to me , but I...am really s..orry for ___" he halted because of the sudden hiccups that occurred to him.

" for ? " she said , urging him to continue while sweetly smiling at him.

" for.....everything,  everything that I did " he continued when the hiccups lessened.

" awwn , so sweet , it really touched my heart but know , a person's gotta do what a person's gotta do " she said while innocently shrugging at him.

" please don't k..kill.. me " he pleaded his whole body  twitching in terror.

" ohhhh no , I am not going to kill you , it's haram you know and I am a true Muslim , I ain't killing you. " She said while walking around the basement , but her eyes were fixated on his .

" THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH ME , JUST KILL ME ALREADY  , just...kill me " he yelled then started sobbing.

" do. Not . Yell . At . Me . I repeat DO NOT EVER YELL AT __" she stated 

" I am sorry , I so sorry " he immediately said even before she completed her sentence .

Making her to burst into a maniacal laughter filled with pure hate.

" well , like I said , I am not going to kill you , I want you to kill yourself " she said the last sentence  in a whisper , making a dangerous silence evolve the whole place.

" please , I can't....just kill me , I can't hurt myself " the man pleaded and cried.

" so...what's your last wish darling " she asked , moving towards him.

" i...want to get all my children married  before....I d...die "

" awwwwn , this is so emotional you are going to make me cry , because sadly your last wish cannot be fulfilled " she sniffed at his misfortune.

" here , take this " she said , giving him one of the  broken bottles  that were in the basement.

He collected the bottle while wing his tears.

" now on the count of three , stab yourself three times with the broken bottle " she said , her face void of emotions.

" one "

" I am so.."

" two "

" ...rry.. sorry pls "