CHAPTER TWENTY SIX : LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS.

Neeymaan this chapter is for you , happy birthday 🎂

One day later_______

" ..........You are already here ? " He asked through the phone while closing his macbook and keeping it aside.

" yeah , which room is it again " Ameer asked . ashmaan was about to reply when the door of the ensuite opened , revealing roohina , who was wheeled out by a nurse.

" VIP room two. " he said and hanged up just when the nurse left .

" who is coming ? " She asked as the nurse left the room.

" you will see for yourself " he said while opening the file that was sent to him by Aadil an hour ago.

" please tell me , I can't wait for the person to come , I'm curious " she Kvetched while wheeling towards him with the help of a remote since she can't use her hand and also because the wheelchair is automatic.

" I said no , can't you just keep quiet and let me work in peace ? " he asked without glancing at her .

" stupid idiot ! " she muttered incoherently.

" what did you say ? "

" I said stupid idiot " she replied while rolling her eyes.

" to who ? " he raised a brow .

" da Wanda ya tsargu mana " she replied quietly, unable to maintain eye contact with him .

" you___" he started but was cut off by the sound of the opening door.

" __Assalamu alaykum " ameer said as he trudged in with rubina trailing behind him .

" wa alaykumussalam " roohina and ashmaan said in unison . Ameer walked up to where ashmaan was , they shook their hands before sitting down on the couch to discuss about what ameer came for .

While rubina went towards roohina and tightly hugged her before sitting on a one-sitter chair nearby.

" god roohi , you are seriously injured , how did this happen ? Why couldn't you drive carefully? And why are you on a wheelchair ? "

" drive carefully ? What does that got to do with driving ? " she asked bewildered before adding " and about the wheelchair, my legs are paralyzed for 72 hours , now it's remaining 24 hours before I can walk again . "

" if you were driving slowly , the accident wouldn't have happen . " rubina said .

" well , it was all because of you , I was rushing to your house because ya ameer called me and told me that you were terribly sick , so its also your fault you know. By the way , how are you feeling now ?" roohina decided to agree with her instead of arguing further.

" leave to ameer to exaggerate about something, it wasn't that serious fah , I visited your friend , dr. Aisha , yesterday and she told me it was just gastro.....gastr..gastro something reflux__"

" gastroesophageal reflux ? " roohina asked , interrupting her.

" yeah that , she also prescribed some medcines for me . Anyways what's this gastroeso whatever and what does it do? "

" it is a digestive disease in which stomach acid or bile irritates the food pipe lining . It's nothing serious it's very common especially from women like you " roohina explained.

" what do you mean women like me ? " rubina replied frowning.

" sorry I mean lazy women like you who lie down as soon as they finish their meal , eat junk foods and wear fashionable but uncomfortable clothes , they are all causes of the reflux."