CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : PANACEA

Good Morning lovies 🌄.

How is the holiday ? Bored or exciting ?

Sha , ignore the typos.......

I was feeling happy and generous, so i decided to surprise you guys with a double update but unfortunately wattpad deleted the chapter nineteen . And right now , I am so frustrated that I don't even want to write another one. But sha manage this.

********

" waiyyo allah , I am so tired wallah."

Roohina Kvetched for the nth time that night.

" can't you keep quiet for once." Ashmaan asked.

" yeah " she replied nonchalantly while turning on the television on the main living room downstairs.

They just came back from their tour and just Like what ashmaan said , the villa consists five huge floors. The first floor consists of the kitchen gym , theater, indoor swimming pool and four living rooms.

The second floor obviously consisted rooms , bathrooms and living rooms with two balconies.

The third floor that was beneath the first floor consisted of spa room , saloon , massaging room , sauna , laundry room ,library, study room, sports arena , storage room ,cold storage room , cctv control room and
Safety room ( where they are equipments like guns , swords , layers, blow torch etc for protection).

The fourth one was the basement and the fifth one was just there . Like ashmaan said. Even though Roohina insisted on going, he refused , saying that it was just a waste time , so she relented .

After turning on the TV, she changed the channel from tvc news to star plus . She got up and sauntered into the kitchen to get her remaining ice-cream together with a chocolate fudge that was brought by Aamanee to her earlier , for saving their lives as Aamanee had said.

She ambled into the living room only to find Ashmaan watching Football.
She hissed to herself before sitting down . She changed the channel with the spare remote since he has hidden the main one.

" change it back " he deadpanned , which she ignored and shrugged While eating her fudge .
" didn't you hear what I said ? " he said and she ignored him again.

Angrily , he stood up and threw away the box of fudge from her hands while dragging her to the nearest wall he could find.

" Never.Ignore.Me.again. understood? " he asked . She nodded in response.

" words roohina , fucking words." He yelled while banging his hand on the wall.

" I.. I..understand " she said while blinking away her tears. One thing roohina hates is wastage of food. Some people are out there hunting for food to eat and survive but just because a person has money to buy food doesn't mean that the person should throw them away when he or she is angry or when his or her stomach is filled.

She walked past him , took her ice-cream back to the fridge and sprinted to the kitchen to get a broom , So that she could sweep the fudge .

Walking into the living room ,she saw ummie sitting on the couch while speaking in hush tones with Ashmaan.

" ina wuni ( good afternoon) " roohina greeted while squatting.

" lafiya qlau ashmeerah, how are you ? How is he treating you?" Ummie asked while glancing at ashmaan. Roohina had totally forgotten that was the name given to her by her in laws .