CHAPTER NINETEEN : INTO THE ROSE GARDEN.

Heyya ,

Here

Is

Your

Chapter.

Thank me later 😙.

*******

Roohina descended the stairs freshly dressed in an expensive looking lace that was stitched into a borno style.
She paired it with matching jewelleries and a matching cap.

She was holding an incense burner on her right hand and her phone on the other.

Dropping the burner on a table , she sauntered into the kitchen to make sure everything was ready. She had already cooked lunch before bathing, so , she just crosschecked.

As usual , they were different varieties of food that were brought by her in-laws , but she still cooked party jollof rice for her guests and also made some creamed caramel as dessert with two jugs of strawberry juice.

Shortly after , her phone started ringing, she checked the caller I.D and saw ; ummie.

" aslm ummie " she greeted immediately she picked the call up.

" wslm. I have sent our cheif maid with the maids she interviewed for you. Your villa already had maids but Ashmaan fired them all , saying he didn't need one. But now that you are here , I am sure you'll need some assistance "

" ohhh , thank you ummie "

" never mind dear , she will be here with them any minute " ummie said and hanged up.

A moment later , roohina heard the doorbell, she unlocked the door and saw a beautiful dark skinned woman standing in front of her. The woman was wearing something that looked like a uniform . It was a straight brown skirt with a white long sleeve angle length shirt with an elbow lengthed hijab.

" good Afternoon ma'am , my name is lami , I am the chief maid of the makhtoum family , Welcome to the family madam. I have brought your servants for you , don't worry I have interviewed them all , you can trust them. So , with your permission , can I introduce them and their duties to you ? " the woman , who looked like she is in her mid forties spoke in a calming , comfortable and respectable way with no expressions visible on her features as she spoke.

" good afternoon to you too lami , yes you can introduce them , come on in " roohina ushered her in but did not close the door because the maids will be coming in soon.

Roohina sat on a couch with lami standing near her , even though roohina told her to sit down but lami still stood to her words. But then so far ,roohina liked the woman.

" you can come in " lami said in a loud voice , then immediately the maids started entering.

Roohina thought they will only be about five to six maids but sighting the maids , they are about twenty coming inside one after another all dressed in the same type of uniform with lami but different colour , their's was white and black instead .

" good afternoon ma'am , my name is hooriya and I am your chef " A girl who looked to be in her early twenties introduced herself mickily.

" and I am Amina , I am your room cleaner " another girl who looked to be in her late twenties spoke.

" I am baheerah , I'm your personal organizer cum assistant " Another girl who looked around roohina's age spoke. And one by one , ten maids introduced themselves . The remaining ten also introduced themselves , their job was to be around all the time , so that when ever roohina needs help , they will be there to assist her.

After lami was done , roohina bade goodbye to her and went back to her sitting position. She sighed in amazement , she really underestimated the makhtoum's money , they are richer than she thought.