CHAPTER FIVE : THE WEDDING

AN: this chapter is dedicated to KhadijatSuleiman2 for always motivating and supporting me by commenting and voting . Thank you so much gurl 💗, your comments always makes my day .

"where the jahannam are you guys taking me " Rubina said for the nth time since they arrived. Rubina's wedding preparations started this week , day before yesterday was the sakun lalle ; henna party . While yesterday was the kamu. Today was supposed to be a dayoff for the bride because tomorrow is the wedding day and dinner. But then they decided to throw a surprise bridal shower for her .

The bride and the bridemaids are staying in a hotel apartment because of how shambolic their house has became. They are now in the apartment dressing her up.

" i told you that is something very very important that you need to do before tomorrow " Roohina explained while rolling her eyes as she sprayed perfume on Rubina's gown

" and what is that ' important thing ' that me as the bride doesn't know about " rubina airquoted the " important thing ".

" just shut up , stay straight and let me carefully apply lipstick on your lips " sabreena , Rubina's bestfriend said while trying to fix the said girl's makeup.

" and .....done " sabreena said as she finished with the brides makeup.

" me too" sahiba said as she finished styling Rubina's back length hair.

Since the bridal shower is girls only , they are all to leave our hair open

" ok then , let's get going " Roohina mused while standing up . She looked at rubina and to say she looks beautiful will be a lie because she looks exceptionally beautiful mashaAllah

 She looked at rubina and to say she looks beautiful will be a lie because she looks exceptionally beautiful mashaAllah

" picture time " sahiba shouted while bringing out her phone . Sabreena collected it and took their picture __ roohina , her and rumana .

 Sabreena collected it and took their  picture __ roohina  , her  and rumana