CHAPTER THREE: FIRST ENCOUNTER

After the cake cutting , ashmaan went to his private lobby to make a call , halfway through the call , Roohina entered the lobby , interrupting him . Looking up from his phone his orbs met her deep blue ones . To say he was fascinated by her beauty will be an understatement, most especially her eyes , they looked mysteriously Familiar to him , they remind him of his a.....
No maybe he is just overseeing the matter .

Clearing the thought , he removed his gaze from her and looked down at the fire that is increasing slowly , creating a bridge between them . He futher saw a black thing catching with fire , then he soon realized that it was her dress .
He was about to tell her but she started talking.

" umm... I'll go and call someone to quench the f..fire " Roohina said in a hasty voice , she wanted to leave the place as soon as possible if not , she will have a panick attack because of her phobia for fire , she turned around and sprinted out of the place never knowing her dress was on fire.

He quickly Followed her and took a water bottle from a waiter on his way .
He wouldn't have cared if it was somebody else but there is something about her that intrigues him , and he is willing to find out what .
And to know that she has to be alive . Duh!!

He entered the main hall and saw her exiting the hall , why is she so dumb , her dress is on fire and she didn't even realized!

" STOP " He said as he didn't need to yell because he has a deep voice . She turned around . And that was when people around them realized that fire on her dress that was about to reach her pumps but she still didn't know .

He sprinted towards her and under everyone's eyes , he hastly pulled her closer to him and hugged her , she was too shocked to react . How dare he hug her and she doesn't even know him and most especially, he is her non-muhram !she wanted to scream but she knows she can't do anythingabout it as long as he is hugging her tightly , too tightly to be precised, She just stood there helplessly because even if she tries to jerk away , she will not be successful in that because by a mere look at him , a person will know he is well built . And also because her feets are burning for no reason , maybe because of the fire that started on the lobby has really affected her heart more Than usual .

He opened the bottle and poured water to the fire that was already burning the back of her shoes . She immediately jerked away , suddenly realizing the fire
On her shoes that almost burnt her dress and shoes from behind, how couldn't she realised it , what if the fire totally burnt her and history will repeat itself.

Tears filled her eyes and she started sobbing , she turned around and quickly ran to the room assigned to her . If the cruise hadn't sail , she would have gone home but unfortunately it did an hour ago , so , she has to wait until it comes back around six pm , the sea on the resort was enough for the cruise to travel around for four hours .

Entering the room , she ran to the ensuite and closed the door , she opened the tap on the sink and splashed water on her face , she repeated the action multiple times before offing the tap and went of the ensuite. She looked at her almost burnt dress , I can't possibly go out like this and I have to thank that man that saved me , what should I do then ? She thought.

She sat down on the bed while thinking of what to do , then suddenly there was a knock on the door . She got up and walked to the door while wearing her veil.

Opening the door , she saw a male waiter holding a big black box on his hands .

" good evening ma'am , this was sent for you , there is a letter inside the box that will tell you who , have a nice evening ."
The waiter explained and sprinted off to God knows where , without waiting for her reply.