CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR : BOTULINUM TOXIN .

Hey guys , I know you guys would want me to always be updating  so for an update tommorow or maybe on Sunday,  do Comment on each paragraph. 

Enjoy !

Ashmaan walked back and forth while waiting outside the operation room, waiting for the doctors to come out. His light blue sweat shirt was completely soaked in blood but that was not what he is worried about. The only thing that is in his mind is roohina , how and why did she save him? Why would she save him of all people , maybe it was accidently , he will ask her immediately after she wakes up. But will she ever wake up? Only time will tell.

Ashmaan waited for almost half an hour and even started drifting off to sleep when his phone Started ringing , he checked the caller id and it showed ; tasneem!

He sighed before picking up the call , albeit reluctantly. " where did you go so early in the morning ? I hope you didn't go to office , because if you did , you are gonna see the worst of me and also have been waiting at your villa for almost thirty minutes and I haven't seen roohina either " tasneem ranted , quite confused . "ohhhhh , now I get , you took her for a date right? Nice one bro , even though it's a morning date but you still tried sha , but wait ashu , why aren't you talking ? is anything wrong ? "

" how do you expect me to talk when you have been talking non-stop "

" ok , but is anything wrong ? you sound off today " tasneem inquired. For a moment , he contemplated on whether he should tell tasneem or not , but he decided not to do so , because he does not want her and the family to get unnecessary worried , because he is certain that roohina would wake up sooner or later , because it's just a bullet , she will be fine.

" n..no , nothing is wrong , I'm alright ." he replied , he was about to hang up when the door of operation room opened , revealing a bald doctor. The doctor didn't wait for ashmaan to ask any questions related to the patient before hurriedly telling him about her health.

" Mr. Makhtoum , your wife has fortunately survived and the bullet was removed from her arm , but she is in a critical condition and does not have high chance of survival , if she does not wake up in two hours , I'm afraid , she might slip into comatose , at this rate , only prayers can help her . excuse me ." the doctor explained to_ an already irked _ ashmaan.

" I'm so disappointed in you ashmaan , I thought you have changed." A baffled tasneem commented , before asking. " which hospital did you take her to? "

" you don't have to come , I can manage_"h e started but she cut him off in the middle of his sentence .

" I asked a question "

" emerald'e , the one in asokoro ." he explained as she angrily hanged up. At that moment , he realized that he had messed up , because this is the second time he had seen her that angry . he should have informed her , but no , his stupid self did not let him .

Another thing that made him worried was whether roohina will wake up or not , because if she doesn't he will be doomed with guilt for the rest of his life and also , like she usually says , her ghost will always haunt him. Lol!

*****
In a dimly litted hospital ward room in the VIP section , roohina was lain on the bed with wires attached to her . Her arm was wrapped in a bandage , but she was looking pretty even in an unconscious and frail way.
The door creaked open , making her flicker her eyes open , because of the sound . She is not sure whether her eyes were betraying her or not , or she is just hallucinating maybe .

She saw a man , totally clad in black from top to bottom , his face was covered in a mask and his hands were covered in black leather gloves.
He surreptitiously walked to where she was , making her quickly close her eyes , pretending to be asleep , because she wants to find out about what he came to do .