CHAPTER SIX : DINNER

More than fifty black Mercedes benz S-class and a white Aston martin lagonda halted in front of a very big event hall . The bride and the bridegroom came out of the Aston martin lagonda , both dressed in white.
Behind them were the bride's sister, Roohina and the groom's best friend, Ashmaan .

To avoid wastage of time , the rest bridemaids and groomsmen already found their colour code partner before
Coming to the event hall.

So it only took them 10 minutes to line up since they aren't much. They were only 20 of them.

Soon , they heard the Announcement for their entrance by the emcee.

The white couple , rubina and amir walked hand in hand into the sophisticatedly decorated hall with dandelions by ruth .b playing on the background .

Cheers and applauses were heard all around the hall by the guests.

The bridal train Followed the newly weds to their sit ,
Then later went to their own assigned tables.

Food and drinks were served by the waiters , which Roohina immediately dived in because of how hungry she was.

The emcee , ojo okpara . Started by inviting elders for opening prayer .
Then later invited the bride and the groom to play a compatibility test game.

He told the groom to hug his wife at first , which amir eagerly did. Then later told him to carefully move seven steps back from his current position. The groom did as he was told.

" ok now , am going to ask you seven questions relating to the bride and if its correct , you are going to step foward and if its wrong , you are going to step backward which means away from your bride , so answer wisely and quickly because it will be like a rapid fire thingy. Are you ready?" The emcee explained to amir.

" ready as I'll ever be " Amir blurted confidently.

" what is the bride's favourite colour ? "

" white " amir answered immediately while stepping foward"

" favourite food ? "

" spaghetti "

" what's the brand of her phone "

" Samsung "

" her favourite brand ? "

" LiYA " liya is a world known fashion designer that buys branded clothes like versace , gucci , prada and so on....
To make them to be more muslim like and even more fashionable, she is also famous for making dress and clothes from things like plastics , leafs , wood , leather , bulbs e.t.c.

Her full name is MRS Aaliya zulaym makhtoum, ashmaan's favourite aunt.

" nice ones buddy , so you're that eager to be close to your wife bah , well , not so easily bro " the emcee evily laughed making most of the audience to also chuckle.

" dude , hurry , remaining three steps "
Amir , like the shameless groom he is , Kvetched .

" the best day of her life? "

" the day they moved to Nigeria "

" her celebrity crush ? "

" justin bieber "

" ok , what's rubina's favourite song ? "

" but she keeps changing them , the last one i heard from her was ghost by justin beiber " he said unsurely.

" correct " the emcee said after checking the list on his hand to confirm.

The same song was played by the D.j as the couple slow danced . The emcee invited the bridemaids and groomsmen to join them as the D.j changed the song to calm down by rema . All the bridemaids __excluding Roohina and mubeenah__went to the stage. Roohina refused to go because she is busy stuffing her mouth with food to care about dancing , while mubeenah was trying to convince her not to go.