CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : MYSTERIO.

The second they stepped out of the house , roohina saw Ashmaan's black Lexus 570 waiting at the drive thru  , she walked to the car and was about to open the door when his robust arms stopped her by opening the door for her , she turned to him and tried to raise a brow at him, keyword 'trie'.

She gave him a questioning gaze for a moment before entering the shotgun seat while he closed the door and walked to the driver's seat.

" you look gorgeous wifey " he said after roaring the engine to life. she looked at him with the same questioning gaze before replying.

" thank you......"

" so , aren't you gonna talk about last night ? " he asked as he gave her a quick glance.

" what happened last night ? "

" you don't remmember ? " he asked in a mocking way.

" yes I don't remmember of course , enlighten me " she uttered getting annoyed. All she could remmember is talking to jasmine at the party before going back to her seat.

" I will . But not now till we go back home. Now let's get in " he said while parking the car , roughly as usual. They alighted the car with him opening the door for her again before maneuvering into the villa. 

they silently walked into the main living room , that was filled with family members . ummie , liya zulaym and dida sat together while gisting . Aahil's mother , atika sat alone , keeping herself busy with her phone , jasmine , husna , bushrah and Aamanee also sat together. the rest of the family members didn't arrive yet. 

roohina  walked to where ummie  was sitting and  exchange pleasantries before reaching to where the girls were ,   while ashmaan sauntered out o make a call.

" wow! you look drop-dead gorgeous roohina " Jasmine complimented after they exchanged greetings. 

" yeah and the colour looks really good on you " husnah added .

" thank you husnah , you look also look great " roohina replied , purposely ignoring jasmine. yeah she hasn't forgotten about the supposed 'prank'.

" ohh roohina you're still vexed ? i am really sorry , it was all ashmaan that coaxed me into these " jasmine said while holding roohina's hand. " please forgive me roohi , i will help you in punishing that egghead , i swear and i will do whatever you want me to do , i promise." jasmine added.

" okay , i've forgiven you , happy ? " roohina asked   while hugging the girl . " very " jasmine uttered , and they continued their conversation. 

Shortly after , it was time for isha prayer , the males went to the estate's mosque while the ladies went to their various rooms. after the prayer , the whole family stroded to the garden , where the dinner will be eaten.  

*****

In a lavishly decorated dining table inside the makhoum's main garden , the family silently ate the delicious food while conversing here and there. A moment later , Aaryan, Aariz , Aasim , Aahil , sulayman and zulaym ambled into he place and sat on their respective chairs . and then two minutes later , Ashmaan also maneuvered in and sprinted to the chair near roohina.

" roohina , with this amount of delicacies that you prepared for us , I think I'm gonna become fat overnight. mashaAllah ". Ummie uttered to roohina after a while.

" same here ummie , i think i am gonna lose shape wallahi. " Aamanee added .

" which shape are you talking about ? you are already fat " bushra teased.

" am not "

" are too "

" god , you two should pls let us have our dinner in peace " aariz said. and like magic , they all kept quiet.