CHAPTER THIRTY TWO : DADDY'S GIRL

QUITO, ECUADO.
EL-MALIK MANSION,
8PM

Oh my god ! They are so cute 😍

They look so good together 🤗

He is too good for her 🙄

She looks so fake😒

He is so handsome but she is also beautiful , perfect couples do exist far

I love her blue eyes 😩

My crush !!!!!! 😭😭

I'm jealous !!

Embitteredly, she threw her latest samsung into the swimming pool while clenching her fists in anger and jealousy, she should have been the one there with ashmaan instead of roohina !

She swam back to the deck of the pool as the maids ran to her with a purple robe on their hands .

She walked out of the pool , her shoulder lengthed purple hair wet , her fair skin glistening , with the moonlight adding to the beauty of the skin , they helped her to wear the robe before she left the pool area .

She trudged into her room , bathed and wore a purple fitted gown to match with her current hair colour , which is purple.

She applied a purple eyeliner  with the same colour of lip gloss before sauntering out of her room , her purple stilettos making small sounds as she walked towards her father's home office

She applied a purple eyeliner with the same colour of lip gloss before sauntering out of her room , her purple stilettos making small sounds as she walked towards her father's home office.

Without bothering to knock the door , she entered the office and sat in front of the desk with her hands folded .

Her father , who was talking with a client on the phone quickly hanged up , to attend to his irked daughter.

" what happened to you sweety ? "

" daddy , i am tired , i am tired of waiting for almost four years , you really need to do something quick , i am....losing him " she said , her voice getting higher with every word with the exclusion of the last two words.

" Don't worry sweety , i have a plan " her dad stated .

" that's what you always say , if you Don't something quick , then i will have no choice but to___"

" no , you...you Don't have to do that , this time around my plan is solid , Ashmaan invited EL-MALIK AND SONS to his launching party in USA , he finally agreed to do business with us again and i am going to make you_as the CFO_ in charge of the deal , you can win him back in those two months dear , i trust you."

Her furrowed brows turned back to normal as a smile took over her features. " oh daddy , thank you so much , i promise to use this opportunity to win back my ash " she said with full determination.

" that's like my girl , but one more thing , do not result to that thing again , i am having a lot of difficulties to conceal the first one , so don't do it again "