CHAPTER TWENTY : TĚTE-Á-TĚTE.

Neeymaan AND _amnerh I have fulfilled my promise , here is your update.

Enjoy.

********

What are you doing here ? " A voice asked , startling roohina. She carefully dropped the axe before turning around , ready to face the worse.

There stood jasmine with her head held high with a grim expression featuring her face.

" I was plucking some rose petals for medicinal purpose " she half lied while walking towards jasmine.

" does your husband know? "

" no ,  he doesn't . What are you doing here ? " roohina asked .

" I saw walking into the garden , so I followed you " Jasmine honestly said.

" ok...I'll get going , Goodnight " roohina said and started walking away when jasmine stopped her.

" I've been wanting to talk to you about something very important,  so , can you please come to my house tommorow morning  before the reception starts ? . "

" ok , I'll try and come " roohina agreed , she had already forgotten about the reception party !! she hates noisy places , she had managed to survive the noise during her wedding but now , she will surely do something about it.

She walked out of the garden and hopped on her motorbike  , before riding back home.

She parked the motorbike before maneuvering into the villa.

" is Ashmaan back ? " she asked baheerah , her personal Assistant.

" yes ma'am " baheerah answered .

Roohina nodded and continued her journey to her room , she quickly removed her clothes and changed into a set of pyjamas.

She thought of making the herbal drink but decided to leave it until tommorow. Now , she will go and look for her dearest husband __note the sarcasm ___to make sure he doesn't have an iota of  what she did.

Roohina searched every nooks and corner of the house looking for Ashmaan  but to no advantages.

" kubra ! Hafsah ! "  Roohina called two of the ten standby maids as soon as she reached the living room.

" yes ma'am " the two maids said in unison.

" have you seen Ashmaan ? "

" yes ma'am,  I saw him going into the elevator " hafsah replied with her head bobbed.

" ok  thank you ,  You can go " roohina said and sprinted into the elevator.

The moment she stepped into the elevator,  her eyes came in contact with Ashmaan's hazel  one's. She looked at him in confusion , he looked bizzare ,  the first two buttons of his shirt were opened , his hair looked a little bit messy , as if he had ran his fingers through it multiple times "Where were you ? " she asked,  moving out of the elevator together with him.

" And why do you look so bizzare ? " she added , giving him a once-over.

" why do you care ? " he asked , glaring at her.

" because you're my husband ofcourse I have to care,  if I don't,  who will? "

" ok wifey . anyways I would like you to see something amazing on my phone,  it's a very funny video,  I'm sure you'll like it . " he mused , changing the topic. He brought out his phone and logged into some app , before passing it to her.

She collected the phone and started watching the video . It was a record of the cctv camera , featuring her at the rose garden , digging through the roses. She wouldn't have been recognized if she hadn't removed the hood of her hoodie .