CHAPTER THIRTEEN : INDOLENT BRIDE

" has anyone seen my phone ? "

" keh you spilled tea on my dress"

" pass me my bag please "

To say the house is chaotic will be an understatement . The wedding events started two days  ago , which were  the henna party and bridal shower.  Two-months later , their wedding date was finalized by the the elders . Roohina's uncles ( musnaf's dad _ mubarak __ and banina's dad __ahmad __ ) represented her paapa and did everything a bride's family will do to their daughter.

Roohina decided to have no events but of course that wasn't possible, so , she was forced to changed it to four  events.
The henna party and bridal shower for girls only and then the dinner  and wushe -wushe , which were all to be  arranged by the groom's family , because its a part of their schwa culture tradition(the groom's tribe )

Today is the day of the wushe-wushe , which is a tradition in the schwa culture that is done the day before the nikah. It is when the bride and groom will enjoy their single lives with family and friends . Many schwa foods will be served and the couple will also play many traditional games of the the culture.

The wushe-wushe and nikah will be celebrated in the AR'S mansion in chad  then they'll later travel to another unknown destination for the dinner because the unknown destination is where most of ashmaan's business acquaintances live .

Roohina is currently Adorned in a red lace that was sewn into skirt and blouse . A beautiful black laffaya with red shimmering stones was tied around her. She was wearing jewelleries from head to toe. Her nose had a big nose ring her neck had heavy necklaces , her hands were filled with jingling bangles and she smelt of turaren wuta. Her face was glowing due to the skin care treatment she had been recieving for the past two months. All in all , she looked mesmerizing.

" Roohi come fast , the groom and his men are here " mubeenah came into the room while closing the door behind her. She is dressed in a grey lace that was sewn into a fitted gown ,  together with a black laffaya draped around her with some jewelleries but not as much as Roohina's.

" omo! Did you see the groomsmen men ,i swear there is no one among them that is not worth drooling for." Hasnah , who was standing next to mubeenah , chirped in. She was also clad in the same dressing as mubeenah and all the rest of the bridemaids too.

" aswear , sahiba has already toasted one guy " banina said.

" roohi wai tunanin mai kikeyi ne ? ( what are you thinking of ) "

" she is probably thinking of her first night " Musnaf said while wiggling her brows at roohina.

Before roohina could reply them all , the door bursted open revealing an angry rubina , who is dressed in a dark blue lace that is sewn in A shaped gown with a  blue laffaya draped around her also with jewelleries.

" mubeenah didn't i sent you to call roohina ? "

" yh   we are just coming down now , sorry "

" its ok , come down fast "

Immediately rubina left , they all went downstairs with Roohina , and headed  straight to the cars outside , the cars will take them to the airport , where there will travel to chad , using AR'S private jets.

A fleet of black bugati la voiture noire were waiting in front of the gate of the ahmad muhammad Resident (musnaf and mardiya's parents house ) . Roohina was taken into the first one at the back seat.

" you are fired!" Was the first thing she heard from him as soon as she closed the door of the car.

He hanged up the call and called another person who picked up after  a ring.